News: Cowboys to Restructure Dak Prescott $140 Million Contract

Ken

Reaction score
9ers make sure to get the ball to Deebo, Rams use rub routes and slot play to get Kupp open. Imagine an OC that could get the ball to Pollard and Ceedee in important games.
I agree.

While I love the basic premise of spreading the ball around, there are times and places for getting the ball in the hands of your best players.

Defenses have been dictating to our offense since Garrett was the OC....

rambo2

Reaction score
OMG...did you just call Kirk Cousins (DAK) one of the best QBs in the NFC.....WTH....Come on now,.....Tell me what has DAK EVER ONE....in College he was JAG...in the NFL he is a Kirk Cousin protege .....Dude cant win BIG GAMES...well let me correct myself...that is unless its agains the WFT, NYG or Philly....

Just what has your best QB in the NFC won .....in the last 6 freaking years.
Is it 2 or 3 division titles?

rambo2

Reaction score
Once again, people who see the tree and not the forest

did I mention stupidity and ignorance on CZ?

:facepalm::facepalm:
You did, but you can't seem to answer the question. Why is that? Do you not understand how the Cowboys do their contracts?

starcity214

Reaction score
Yes, the difference was his immense talent in that game.

Ignore the ball he fired into the chest of the 49ers player who dropped it however.

"Matthew Stafford sucks!!"

YDS 367
TD 2
INT 1
Rating 96.3

"Dak is great not his fault..."

Jan 16
vs
SF

Yeah.. I don't see a diffference. Although Warner and Bosa left the game for the second half against Dallas maybe their backups are better .

zeke21

Reaction score
So we have spent two weeks watching the level of QB play required to get near the superbowl.. and we are now going to be stuck with Dak for longer.. yuck.

Bad contract just getting worse. Take the cap hit.. and cut him now. Go and find our Burrows/Herbert/Mahomes

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Dak isn’t going anywhere for a long time. Whether u love him, hate him, or are indifferent as long as he produces at a somewhat productive level- he’s gonna be quarterback here for the next 6-8 years if he’s healthy

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

YDS 367
TD 2
INT 1
Rating 96.3

Jan 16
vs
SF

Yeah.. I don't see a diffference. Although Warner and Bosa left the game for the second half against Dallas maybe their backups are better .

The team around the quarterback makes a difference too. We can lay all the blame at Dak's feet, but how close to the Super Bowl did Stafford ever get with the Lions?

The Cowboys are wasting Dak like they wasted Romo's career. Not saying Prescott is never to blame, but at some point the rest of the roster and the coaches need to be accountable too.

starcity214

Reaction score
So we have spent two weeks watching the level of QB play required to get near the superbowl.. and we are now going to be stuck with Dak for longer.. yuck.

Bad contract just getting worse. Take the cap hit.. and cut him now. Go and find our Burrows/Herbert/Mahomes

Jerry is too stubborn to admit he got fleeced
That's why we suck.

All teams make mistakes, but rarely do we see teams "hang on" to players and coaches just to make a point that they were right. Ugh!!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
The team around the quarterback makes a difference too. We can lay all the blame at Dak's feet, but how close to the Super Bowl did Stafford ever get with the Lions?

The Cowboys are wasting Dak like they wasted Romo's career. Not saying Prescott is never to blame, but at some point the rest of the roster and the coaches need to be accountable too.

yep , especially the coach that is responsible for the offense.

starcity214

Reaction score

Dak is not, and will never be as talented as Matthew Stafford at playing QB.

Stop acting like talent is dome made up metric.

How can you clearly see that Aaron Donald is better than whoever our DT is but you cant see Stafford is better and more talented than Dak? It boggles my mind!

Jimbo123

Reaction score
But team sources tell CowboysSI.com that part of the construction of the deal, when executed, will give Dallas about $16 million in 2022 cap relief.

Hey, that might be enough to retain Randy Gregory.

Pass rushers dont grow on trees!

Cowboys!

Once Gregory gets his money he will be JAG

rambo2

Reaction score
Dak is not, and will never be as talented as Matthew Stafford at playing QB.

Stop acting like talent is dome made up metric.

How can you clearly see that Aaron Donald is better than whoever our DT is but you cant see Stafford is better and more talented than Dak? It boggles my mind!
Can your boggled mind explain how Dak had a higher qb rating than Stafford this year?

Ken

Reaction score

YDS 367
TD 2
INT 1
Rating 96.3

Jan 16
vs
SF

I don't either...especially since you missed the rushing td Dak had.

Stafford literally came within a bounce off the defenders chest of throwing the championship away.

Get a clue.

FTWayne

Reaction score
dak is not in the same tier as any of these quarterbacks. keep blaming Moore, the offensive line, the defenses, the head coach, the ref's none of these excuses are going to make him better. sheesh.,

bring up romo too that's not making him better either.

mardwin

Reaction score
dak is not in the same tier as any of these quarterbacks. keep blaming Moore, the offensive line, the defenses, the head coach, the ref's none of these excuses are going to make him better. sheesh.,

bring up romo too that's not making him better either.

He struggles to throw the ball and that who he has been.