Cowboys to visit African Museum in DC after game

Batman1980

Reaction score
The Cowboys will remain in the Washington D.C. area after Sunday’s game to visit the National Museum of African American History and Culture. The Cowboys have done a few of these field trips with Jason Garrett as coach, visiting the 9/11 Memorial a few years ago and spending time at NASA before a preseason game in Houston. “I think we’re all striving to be our best and I think that’s what you try to do as a coaching staff, always try to help everyone on your team be the best that they can be,” Garrett said. “There’s so many different inspirational examples that we have. Many of them in sports. Many of them in football. But so many outside of sports. So there are so many different ways you try to have this message be in front of your team on a daily basis. Again, this is a unique experience for us to be able to go up there. The schedule worked out well and There’s so many amazing things about our country that are commemorated in Washington and this is the one we wanted to see and I think everybody is excited about the opportunity.”

Source - Todd Archer on :espn:

Sledgerc

Reaction score
Sadly that museum was a big disappointment. They really need to acquire more works and redo the layout of the works. When I went a few years ago there was an extremely over excessive amount of space between the few displays in each area.

jwitten82

Reaction score
What if they lose? Is the field trip cancelledbecause these bustas dont deserve a trip if they lose

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Because Washington, DC is the nation's capital and a perfect location for such an extinguished historical museum for all to visit when visiting our nation's capital.
Dear Mods, can one of you PLEASE CORRECT my accidentally misused word in my original post up above? I had a terrible brain fart! I meant to say "distinguished" historical museum. My sincerest apologies to anyone whom I accidentally offended. :(