Cowboys to visit African Museum in DC after game

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Source - Todd Archer on :espn:

Cool, I live in maryland and would love to go down and see those guys in person. Even if it's from a distance.

The museum will more than likely be closed to the public while the players take over and roam around. There is also an underground entrance that leads to the museum to avoid press for celebs and situations like this so I may never get to see them either way.

Sucks.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This museum is a part of the Smithsonian Institution showcasing African American achievements and culture. I am guessing that they get a private tour since it will be closed by the time their game ends.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Great museum but Garrett sounds like a kindergarten teacher. These are grown men they can go there or anywhere else they want without it being some ego posturing for Garrett.

We don't need Kumbaya we need a coach who treats them like men especially when one yard can win you a game.

Stuff like team museum trips is shallow regardless of the museum.

conner01

Reaction score
Dear Mods, can one of you PLEASE CORRECT my accidentally misused word in my original post up above? I had a terrible brain fart! I meant to say "distinguished" historical museum. My sincerest apologies to anyone whom I accidentally offended. :(
I think most knew what you meant
Nothing like spell check lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cool, I live in maryland and would love to go down and see those guys in person. Even if it's from a distance.

The museum will more than likely be closed to the public while the players take over and roam around. There is also an underground entrance that leads to the museum to avoid press for celebs and situations like this so I may never get to see them either way.

Sucks.
If I'm not mistaken the Warriors did it and kids were there and got to meet everyone...it might not be closed to the public that day.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Great museum but Garrett sounds like a kindergarten teacher. These are grown men they can go there or anywhere else they want without it being some ego posturing for Garrett.

We don't need Kumbaya we need a coach who treats them like men especially when one yard can win you a game.

Well......the NBA champions Golden State Warriors went there.....I don't think Kerr considered them kids.....

180228130432-warriors-super-tease.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What if they’re going to steal some vibranium for their new helmets?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
So...put them in the non-divisive museum? But I think his question was about another continent, not America.

A museum that celebrates accomplishments and contributions that are often left out of older museums is not divisive. You can celebrate one group's accomplishments without it being threatening to other groups. Particularly when the groups left out literally are celebrated everywhere else

remdak

Reaction score
If they win, it will probably be fun for them. If they lose, you would think they would want to get out of town as quick as possible. At least I would.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Scale back on the shrooms a bit.
COPY UPON YER' PRIOR,,,
repeating PREVIOUS transmission,,,,
COPY UPON YER' PRIOR,,,
repeating PREVIOUS
transmission,,,,
COPY UPON YER' PRIOR,,,,

Charlie's HAVE OVERRUN FORWARD OUTPOST ,,,BEEHIVE ROUNDS ARE AT DANGEROUS ALLOTMENT LEVELS ,,,

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
COPY UPON YER' PRIOR,,,
repeating PREVIOUS transmission,,,,
COPY UPON YER' PRIOR,,,
repeating PREVIOUS
transmission,,,,
COPY UPON YER' PRIOR,,,,

Charlie's HAVE OVERRUN FORWARD OUTPOST ,,,BEEHIVE ROUNDS ARE AT DANGEROUS ALLOTMENT LEVELS ,,,
...and the Thai stick.