Cowboys to visit with WR Randall Cobb

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
So there's no telling how many free agents we'll sign.
The possibilities are endless. Time has no meaning for us.

Everyone wants to be a Cowboy. They have visited the Star. We will now have to tell them to calm down while we iron out the specifics.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
so, you don't like hurns.

got it. :)

I dont dislike Hurns. He played well for JAX in his role there, looked bad when asked to do too much here prior to Cooper's arrival.

I do dislike a WR3 on a run-first offense with a 6M cap hit, and I think we could get the same production for a more appropriate price from someone like Cobb.

Carson

Reaction score
I guess they both flew the coop when Stephen brought out his incentives deals with no signing bonus.

I’m sure they said they’ll settle for one year, 2-3 million dollar deals.

Stephen demanded they get out with their ludacris demands

LittleD

Reaction score
I’m sure they said they’ll settle for one year, 2-3 million dollar deals.

Stephen demanded they get out with their ludacris demands

Players have to be willing to play for Walmart discount prices if they want to be Cowboys... Players are lining up as we speak.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Stevie Jones' meetings with Cobb and Geathers will go like this: He takes them to Hooters, gives the two players lifetime free passes with free brunch. Then proceeds to scribble down his offer to each guy on a used napkin with a shiet eating grin ...lookin like John McGilney from office space.

Carson

Reaction score
Stevie Jones' meetings with Cobb and Geathers will go like this: He takes them to Hooters, gives the two players lifetime free passes to Hooters with free brunch. Then proceeds to scribble down his offer to each guy on a used napkin with a shiet eating grin ...lookin like John McGilney from office space.

Stephen will say - “Have I told you we have 5 Lombardi’s from when you guys were infants and not even alive?”

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Sorry...I was there for all 5 and in fact I watched Eddie LeBaron QB the Cowboys in 1960.

Sorry I was joking as in Stephen talking to Cobb and Geathers lol. As him selling the mystique of the Cowboys to guys who don’t care

I should’ve put Stephen said

Carson

Reaction score
have I told you I am pushing 50 years old? lol...I seen my share of stuff. NEXT

Easy killer! Said the same thing a second ago lol. I edited my post

I meant more for Stephen trying to sell Cobb and Geathers on the mystique of 5 rings

LittleD

Reaction score
Sorry I was joking as in Stephen talking to Cobb and Geathers lol. As him selling the mystique of the Cowboys to guys who don’t care

I should’ve put Stephen said

No worries...Stuff doesn't bother an ole Pud like me any longer.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Stephen will say - “Have I told you we have 5 Lombardi’s from when you guys were infants and not even alive?”
got it. NOW THAT is prolly along the lines of what really goes on. I have no doubt. Booger is convinced of his own greatness because he's an owner of a team.