Signed by Cowboys Cowboys trade for Michael Bennett

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
He lives here in Hawaii in the off season with his family.
No he doesn't always say the right things, and like everybody else he screws up from time to time.
But.
As I have said before, I have no time for his brother. But, he is one of those guys, loves his family, gives his time for free to local charities. Hosts football camps every year on Oahu - for FREE !
And called out the Golden State basketball player, Curry.who came here and charged kids a couple grand at attend his basketball camps. Each.
In my book, he will get a clean slate coming here, and I will judge him by what he says and does here. Not what people have thought of him by his outspoken nature and things.
If he can contribute to the Dline, and isn't a dick. All good in my book.

T-RO

Reaction score
Don't care for the dude one bit...but if he doesn't behave himself we just cut him. I doubt we keep him past this year. There won't be any dead money to worry about.

He's not coming in to start folks! Just a rotational guy.

Sydla

Reaction score
I agree with you. I just think he's a POS.

Wait for the cheap shot personal foul at a crucial time in the game.

giphy.gif

Nirvana

Reaction score
If he's so good, why did they let him go when on a Super Bowl run?

cern

Reaction score
What you've seen or your opinion makes zero difference to me. I was thrilled when his idiot brother got the boot off this team & I'll be thrilled when Jerry wises up & sends this clown packing eventually as well,
No problem. That's your right. I just tend not to be emotional.

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
He lives here in Hawaii in the off season with his family.
No he doesn't always say the right things, and like everybody else he screws up from time to time.
But.
As I have said before, I have no time for his brother. But, he is one of those guys, loves his family, gives his time for free to local charities. Hosts football camps every year on Oahu - for FREE !
And called out the Golden State basketball player, Curry.who came here and charged kids a couple grand at attend his basketball camps. Each.
In my book, he will get a clean slate coming here, and I will judge him by what he says and does here. Not what people have thought of him by his outspoken nature and things.
If he can contribute to the Dline, and isn't a dick. All good in my book.

And blames cops for harassment ! He is a dick

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Has he shown up at all this season? When he gives a **** and is allowed to just do his thing, he makes plays, but I don't see this team just turning him lose. Isn't he also a strong side guy?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I really dislike Bennett and a person and player, and his tiny pads annoyed me more than they should have. Will be interesting to see how I feel with him on this team.

Agreed. I can't wait to read the roller coaster of your emotional updates. Shoulder pads and screaming sack celebrations oh my!

Section446

Reaction score
Not of a fan of his stance on things, but that's a hell of a deal for us.