Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/1

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I don't know how some people think Dak has a weak arm. He threw a line drive like pass almost 50 yards while running to his left.

It’s because some of his passes are perceived as hanging in the air, when really the pass is just late.

He doesn’t have a cannon, but he’s got adequate arm strength.

morat1959

Reaction score
A joke? Yet it helped propel them to 7-1. You're a joke
2 playoff wins in 8 years. He’s horrible. Fans like you are the problem. You accept mediocrity. He’s been relieved of every responsiblity he’s had in 8+ years and he’s still one of the worse clock management coaches in the league. We’re still running his outdated offense. His teams are very undisciplined with way too many penalties just when you don’t need them. He never has is prepared after layoffs. If you’re defending this clown.....we all know who the joke is. Now give me something besides 7-1 PLEASE! That’s weak!

Dre11

Reaction score
2 playoff wins in 8 years. He’s horrible. Fans like you are the problem. You accept mediocrity. He’s been relieved of every responsiblity he’s had in 8+ years and he’s still one of the worse clock management coaches in the league. We’re still running his outdated offense. His teams are very undisciplined with way too many penalties just when you don’t need them. He never has is prepared after layoffs. If you’re defending this clown.....we all know who the joke is. Now give me something besides 7-1 PLEASE! That’s weak!

Man get off that weak a** 2 playoffs 8 year bs. Come up with something new, we're talking the here and now, this season, he took the team from 2-5 to 10-6, with an "outdated offense" I guess d coordinators are just that stupid . ****

morat1959

Reaction score
Man get off that weak a** 2 playoffs 8 year bs. Come up with something new, we're talking the here and now, this season, he took the team from 2-5 to 10-6, with an "outdated offense" I guess d coordinators are just that stupid . ****
8 years of mediocrity...it is what it is! Get back with me after the clapper’s typical season. It won’t be but 2 weeks at best. The end is probably Sat. if he coaches true to form. At least Richard has come to his rescue to this point. Maybe the defense can win another game. I bet you hope we sign the clown to a long term extension!

Dre11

Reaction score
8 years of mediocrity...it is what it is! Get back with me after the clapper’s typical season. It won’t be but 2 weeks at best. The end is probably Sat. if he coaches true to form. At least Richard has come to his rescue to this point. Maybe the defense can win another game. I bet you hope we sign the clown to a long term extension!

Again, ****. With the dumba** narrative