Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/1

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Man get off that weak a** 2 playoffs 8 year bs. Come up with something new, we're talking the here and now, this season, he took the team from 2-5 to 10-6, with an "outdated offense" I guess d coordinators are just that stupid . ****

How can the truth be weak? If Garrett wants a new narrative, only he can change it. Garrett isn’t a bad coach. He’s just not a good one yet.

Dre11

Reaction score
How can the truth be weak? If Garrett wants a new narrative, only he can change it. Garrett isn’t a bad coach. He’s just not a good one yet.

It's weak, the article specifically mention November, this hack comes in talking about something totally difference, it was weak and he's weak.

RoboQB

Reaction score
It's weak, the article specifically mention November, this hack comes in talking about something totally difference, it was weak and he's weak.

I'm with you on this, Dre.

We finish out the season winning 7 of 8. We win the NFC East.
The offense shows life, scoring 36 pts Sunday, right in time for the playoffs.
That defense at home should be fun to watch!

But no, some yahoo pipes up screaming about "...8 years..." is just bitterness toward
a world to mean for the weak to handle... lol.

Those 8 years, or even 22 years, don't know a thing about this year. Read it again. You'll get it.
I'd rather focus on the last 8 games. Even the stinker in Indy.

I believe the Cowboys and Jason Garrett will find themselves in a tight game in New Orleans
in the divisional round. The 2nd half of that game will determine Garrett's future. I don't believe
he has to win it.

I gotta admit 8 weeks ago many were calling for a team blow up. And I was not entirely against it.
We traded a 1st for Cooper and I admit I thought it was a mistake, briefly... lol.
I think the HC and (gasp!) GM deserve some credit for the 2nd half turnaround because not many
were in agreement. Clearly, they were proven wrong. It's a meritocracy.

Jstopper

Reaction score
It’s relevant to any discussion of Garrett, especially one about him being the winningest coach over the past three seasons.

The past three seasons have nothing to do with the 8 year crap. We are winning now and have been for years. Take your bitterness elsewhere

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The past three seasons have nothing to do with the 8 year crap. We are winning now and have been for years. Take your bitterness elsewhere

Who’s bitter? Truth can be a bitter pill, but it says nothing about me.

Dre11

Reaction score
It’s relevant to any discussion of Garrett, especially one about him being the winningest coach over the past three seasons.

That's not what this was talking about, it was talking about this season only, its irrelevant

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
That's not what this was talking about, it was talking about this season only, its irrelevant

It’s perfectly valid to point out Garrett’s track record. Only he can change that record, and he has an excellent opportunity to do so right now. But getting angry at someone for telling the truth doesn’t help your case.

Dre11

Reaction score
It’s perfectly valid to point out Garrett’s track record. Only he can change that record, and he has an excellent opportunity to do so right now. But getting angry at someone for telling the truth doesn’t help your case.

What the heck did his track record have to do with his message from November that has the team 7-1 down the stretch? It's tired and weak.