Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/11

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'll never understand face tattoos
I'm of guaranteed certainty that'll make more than just the two of us, my friend & forum fellow,,,o_O:lmao:o_O

* just who in the hell don't recall that " inner cringe" the first time you caught a gander at Mike Tyson's loveable mug after he'd twisted off & went all tribal cannibal in full bore casing-liner mode?o_O

(
yeah,I know)

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Seriously no tweets on the fact Miami hired a new head coach? Meaning Richard is staying?

Shocked no tweets on this in the thread thus far

Reactions: BAT

lkelly

Reaction score
I’m just glad it’s game day. I’m not sure I could stand the excitement of a millionth tweet about players boarding a flight to LA, how fast the plane flew, what lunch was served, how clean the restrooms were, how many times Garrett clapped after they landed, what songs each player played in flight, and finally what celebrities I’ve never heard of managed to take selfies with people who clearly have let compromising photos of themselves factor into career altering decisions over the years.

#getoffmylawn

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I’m just glad it’s game day. I’m not sure I could stand the excitement of a millionth tweet about players boarding a flight to LA, how fast the plane flew, what lunch was served, how clean the restrooms were, how many times Garrett clapped after they landed, what songs each player played in flight, and finally what celebrities I’ve never heard of managed to take selfies with people who clearly have let compromising photos of themselves factor into career altering decisions over the years.

#getoffmylawn
:lmao2:

* I'm having entirely Too much fun,Too early in the day,,,thus far,,,but,,, the day ain't done just yeto_O

:lmao::thumbup::lmao: