Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 1/16

Kolemmitt

Reaction score

I'm good with the rest, but Jones makes me nervous. He has had one good year and faded badly at the end. I wouldn't be surprised if Chido out plays him next year, and then we are stuck with #1 money going to a #2 corner. Let him play this year out. We can always franchise him if we need to.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone posted Dak's 1st 3 years to several QB's 1st 3 years. But I don't think Romo was one one them.
But I copied that and sent it in a text to a friend of mine. He is always downing Dak. Well, he always downs most everything. But I told him he needs to stop being butt hurt over Romo, it was 3 years ago.

Told him Dak's stats compare to Tony's also and would look them up and send them too.
He responded...I am finished being critical and negative on the Cowboys, nothing will change..he went on to say, he will just not watch them or any football next season unless he has nothing else to do...

I told him, he has no answer, so therefore will just stop watching, that is pretty bad that he can't even admit the truth. I have not heard back.

And I am not sold on Dak 100%, but I don't hate the guy either. Just want a better OC for this team.

Dak's got his issues. Every player does. It's just that people like to talk about a whole bunch of stuff that aren't his actual issues and act like it's an open debate when there's plenty of evidence that it's really not.

It's annoying. It reminds me of all the arguments that Romo wasn't a good leader because he wore his hat backwards and dated Jessica Simpson. When you'd see the games and recognize it wasn't really leadership so much as an historically bad defense that was getting him beat. Just dumb.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Interesting thread on Dakuracy:

Dak is the most unfairly judged current quarterback. In the Rams game Dak throws a pass that goes through Cooper's hands yet Joe Buck tells us it's Dak's fault. Goff throws a pass five yards behind a wide open receiver and throws another pass behind a receiver so much that it's almost intercepted yet no negative words about his accuracy.

rags747

Reaction score
The narrative on Dak in college is the exact same narrative that Dak has in the pros. Why would that be? Asking for a friend...