Cowboys tweets 1/21

ShortRound

Reaction score

MCKINNEY (105.3 THE FAN) - Jail records indicate that Darren McFadden was arrested at a Whataburger on suspicion of driving drunk. According to TMZ sports, McFadden fell asleep in his vehicle while waiting in the drive through lane.

When police showed up he reportedly resisted arrest. McFadden was released on bond a few hours after being taken in by officers.

McFadden played college football at the University of Arkansas and was just selected for induction into the College Football Hall of Fame. McFadden was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in 2008 and played his later years with the Cowboys. He retired after the 2017 season.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

MCKINNEY (105.3 THE FAN) - Jail records indicate that Darren McFadden was arrested at a Whataburger on suspicion of driving drunk. According to TMZ sports, McFadden fell asleep in his vehicle while waiting in the drive through lane.

When police showed up he reportedly resisted arrest. McFadden was released on bond a few hours after being taken in by officers.

McFadden played college football at the University of Arkansas and was just selected for induction into the College Football Hall of Fame. McFadden was drafted by the Oakland Raiders in 2008 and played his later years with the Cowboys. He retired after the 2017 season.

Ha,Ha,Ha, that's pathetically HILARIOUS

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

*:(*

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If Mr. McFadden had purchased a Cog au Vin at the drive up window at the Mansion On Turtle Creek, they would have arranged a more discrete outcome.
Ha, there was (at one time,as I've been told by some of my older native born work associates)that the "Lim Bong's" Asian owned drive-thru package liquor store here in town, had an employee selling "crack smoking starter kits",,,right outta' the drive thru window,,,:omg:

*o_O*

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I'm glad I decided to get out of the vehicle and wander off.
Ended up in a Robert Downey dilemna, but I talked my way out of it easier than I would have to a cop...

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
As a fan looking from the outside-in I want to see something that will excite me, this potential hire does not. That doesn't mean it won't be a good one. I'm not about to sit here and say that I know more than the front office, let's just say that their track record doesn't instill blind trust. I will remain skeptical until proven otherwise but I am open the possibility of being wrong. In fact I look forward to it...frustrated but hopeful:)
If he brings some of his Boise State offense with him it would be excellent.

rags747

Reaction score
Troy and every other QB knows the plays as well... Other guys just aren’t snitches

A Celebrated snitch at that... SMH

Tony is the equivalent of the Pats taping signs... snitch
Yeah right, So all these years we find out that the Sports Announcers USA have a pact to never ever identify the plays ahead of the actual play, Got it.