Twitter: Cowboys tweets 10/1

Carson

Reaction score
Yet people were all up in arms at my post yesterday saying Chido is all hype. Dude got roasted. Numbers don’t lie

It’s debatable from which side you want to stand.

With that being said, on all 7-8 catches, Lions players made perfect catches with perfect throws. He was all over the guys!

Not many guys are going to make that throw like Stafford and not many guys can catch those like Tate, Jones and Galladay

Legend

Reaction score
Yet people were all up in arms at my post yesterday saying Chido is all hype. Dude got roasted. Numbers don’t lie
I am more worried about the safeties and backup corners; since I do not believe Chido or Jones has prime Deion Sanders shut down corner cover abilities..

Reactions: BAT

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
just have to wonder if sean lee is a future defensive coordinator or a even a head coach in a few years. I point to the titans head coach as an example. he played for the patriots and then was a d-coordinator and now in a short time has got the titans playing well.
:thumbup::clap::clap::clap:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Yea. To me the concerning thing is that our #2 receiver has 11 catches. 4 games in.
Less than 3 a game is good for 2nd.
But like you said, we swap them in and out almost every drive.
Boyd had 11 in one game lol.
I like Boyd a lot. I think Gallup could develop into a similar player, they seem to have a similar skillset and measurables.

Daillest88

Reaction score
It’s debatable from which side you want to stand.

With that being said, on all 7-8 catches, Lions players made perfect catches with perfect throws. He was all over the guys!

Not many guys are going to make that throw like Stafford and not many guys can catch those like Tate, Jones and Galladay

Yea I was like “damn those are perfect passes where only the receiver can catch it” chido had sticky coverage

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
That jumped out at me too, only on the field for one play and he slips to allow a TD. Yikes.

Also Damien Wilson seemed really active if he only got 9 snaps, it seemed like he played a lot more than that.
Agreed by friend. How you been brother

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
Are you not aware of the fact that excellent throws and catches will beat excellent coverage? Chido had great coverage all game.