Twitter: Cowboys tweets 10/1

jjktkk

Reaction score
Yet people were all up in arms at my post yesterday saying Chido is all hype. Dude got roasted. Numbers don’t lie
In this case they do. Stafford made some really impressive, accurate throws.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
It’s debatable from which side you want to stand.

With that being said, on all 7-8 catches, Lions players made perfect catches with perfect throws. He was all over the guys!

Not many guys are going to make that throw like Stafford and not many guys can catch those like Tate, Jones and Galladay

For me, I’d gladly take the level of coverage he was providing yesterday. More times than not, receivers aren’t catching the ball consisrently with a defender’s arms that close to the ball.

Reactions: BAT

LarryCanadian

Reaction score

There was a lot of "this should or shouldn't have" been a penalty - fair enough. What everyone forgot to talk about was that there were 2 defensive flags on the play. I believe the other was illegal contact by a db - it would have been a first down anyway! I heard a whistle also - and then the hit happened - don't blame the defensive guy - but I thought there was a whistle - but they never even bothered to show the other penalty because it was declined in favour of the 15 yarder....

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
There was a lot of "this should or shouldn't have" been a penalty - fair enough. What everyone forgot to talk about was that there were 2 defensive flags on the play. I believe the other was illegal contact by a db - it would have been a first down anyway! I heard a whistle also - and then the hit happened - don't blame the defensive guy - but I thought there was a whistle - but they never even bothered to show the other penalty because it was declined in favour of the 15 yarder....
Good info Larry. Thanks!