Little Jr

Reaction score
Just going by current stats and factoring in 15% extra

Beasley is on pace for around 74 catches 851 yards
Austin is on pace for 23 catches 373 yards
Hurns is on pace for 32 Catches 373 Yards
Gallup is on pace for 23 catches 350 Yards
Thompson is on pace for 41 catches and 382 yards

If this WR corps is near these lines at the end of the season this team is sitting at home watching the playoffs.
What's the 15% for?

ShortRound

Reaction score

q0Xn25S.gif

Thanks bro!

gmoney112

Reaction score
In fairness, it's a PFF ranking, which isn't worth a wet fart to begin with.

He's just mad my clever retort to his "Chido sux!!!!!" thread got 70 likes.

I just wanted to brag.

Also, the Hernandez at 3 is so laughably bad. He's been victimized so brutally he's probably going to end up on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. And I actually do like Hernandez, and think he will be a better than average to possibly really good OL, he's just had an awful start to his rookie year.

Chido is also really good, with the potential to be great. He's definitely an above average starting CB in the NFL. I tried to tell you guys months before the 2017 draft, but no one listens to gmoney112.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can’t have everything. We have a top 3 offensive line and top 3 running back. We’ve also finally built some sort of defense. It’s a lot to ask of a franchise to have stars at every single position man, you gotta settle somewhere.

With the team strength being running the ball and hopefully the front 7, receiver is one of the least important positions schematically. All we need is guys who can beat 1v1 and we get what we need from our receivers. Dak only needs to throw for 230-260 for this team to be successful, a superstar WR would be severely underutilized in our offense.

Also, Gallup is going through rookie pains but I still have no doubt he will be a 1B type of guy.
A lot of truth, but I still think a stud receiver or TE is a huge missing piece.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's just mad my clever retort to his "Chido sux!!!!!" thread got 70 likes.

I just wanted to brag.

Also, the Hernandez at 3 is so laughably bad. He's been victimized so brutally he's probably going to end up on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. And I actually do like Hernandez, and think he will be a better than average to possibly really good OL, he's just had an awful start to his rookie year.

Chido is also really good, with the potential to be great. He's definitely an above average starting CB in the NFL. I tried to tell you guys months before the 2017 draft, but no one listens to gmoney112.

Let me know where your clever retort was, and I'll take you off ignore for a minute and get you to 71 big 'likes.'