Vanilla2

Reaction score
Just going by current stats and factoring in 15% extra

Beasley is on pace for around 74 catches 851 yards
Austin is on pace for 23 catches 373 yards
Hurns is on pace for 32 Catches 373 Yards
Gallup is on pace for 23 catches 350 Yards
Thompson is on pace for 41 catches and 382 yards

If this WR corps is near these lines at the end of the season this team is sitting at home watching the playoffs.

What do Zeke add?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dak is more of a buck up type
Ya,if he's unfettered ,the #4 is a Force any he faces will have to contend with concerning his iron spined footballish warrior spirit& will to win,,,his previously witnessed lacklustre ( or, to be honest,just complete 'lack') of footballish game play can directly be traced back& attributable to the coaching echelon,,, riding herd over him,,,it's as simple as that! anybody not completely brain dead could easily deduce this observed statemento_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

blumayne38

Reaction score
Ya,if he's unfettered ,the #4 is a Force any he faces will have to contend with concerning his iron spined footballish warrior spirit& will to win,,,his previously witnessed lacklustre ( or, to be honest,just complete 'lack') of footballish game play can directly be traced back& attributable to the coaching echelon,,, riding herd over him,,,it's as simple as that! anybody not completely brain dead could easily deduce this observed statemento_O

He’s okay for now

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That’s a lot of laughing, I see many people deal with denial differently
Hey,ya know,Bro!,, while we all the same, we all are(each & every one of us) singularly unique,TOO!o_O

* we're cool in my book,Hell,I even kinda' like you &yer' posts;) or I'd generally not bother with " talkin' with them"

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Giving you a like, but it was for 'beak the Internet.'
Har!!!fer' yer' a feasting upon the overripe fruit of "small casing-liners x large thumbs and in conjunction with the ever Spector's presence of inebriation all the while suffering the GOOGLE KNOW'S yer' thoughts intent command override,,,alas,tis' a hairy chested saddened day to have witnessed this from the likes of such a FREEBOOTER& HI-SEAS SWASHBUCKLER such as thee,laddie:rolleyes:

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao: