Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 11/11

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Am i reading this right? You sack the HC and replace him with a young, dynamic coach and then re-employ the sacked HC and make him OC which was a position he was sacked from before.
Please tell me i have got that wrong.

You have it wrong.

mmohican29

Reaction score
The tweet is poorly written. They mean garret take over play calling duties this season and then Riley become HC in the off season.

Honestly, I dont see any other way the tweet should be interpreted. Noone- not even Jerruh, would remove the HC and place him in the OC position.

Dre11

Reaction score
Here is the link to the CBS Sports article that’s now up.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...mas-lincoln-riley-as-garrett-replacement/amp/

Of course Riley would choose the Dallas Cowboys over the Cleveland Browns or any other job. Who cares the state of the team? This is and always will be one of the best jobs in sports, and Jerry will pay the man.

I personally would prefer DeFilippo but Riley is an offensive guru and we need someone who can show some creativity on offense. I guess we have to suffer through the next 8 games to find out.

Lol. Offensive guru at college?...lol

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When he stay, will you leave.

Yes actually. I will. If this team wastes another year on Jason Garrett, I won't be around to see it.

Your turn.

When he leaves, you go with him.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yes actually. I will. If this team wastes another year on Jason Garrett, I won't be around to see it.

Your turn.

When he leaves, you go with him.

Good, we don't need any weak fans

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good, we don't need any weak fans

Like I figured. You're all mouth, with nothing behind it. A "weak fan" with "weak" convictions, supporting a "weak", fake head coach.

Your credibility is right where his is. In the toilet. You're noise.

Dre11

Reaction score
Like I figured. You're all mouth, with nothing behind it. A "weak fan" with "weak" convictions, supporting a "weak", fake head coach.

Your credibility is right where his is. In the toilet. You're noise.

You're absolutely right, you showed your weakness, a real fan would never leave. You're soft.
Front runner

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fix your skirt, your slip is showing...lol

giphy.gif