Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 11/11

millennial_legend

Reaction score
I don't get why the Cowboys don't play offense like the Saints?

Look how smooth they are and they aren't afraid to throw the TD at the end of the first half instead of simply kicking with 8 seconds left...??

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Yea, sure

Hes gone now and the team is even worse. Explain that clown

#dezwasnevertheproblem
A WR with diminished skills and a cry baby on the sidelines. Yes, by all means let’s keep him on principle. The reason the team is worse is they didn’t get better at the position when they cut him. FO is blame.
Does it make you feel better to resort to name calling when you can’t bring logic to the table?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
A WR with diminished skills and a cry baby on the sidelines. Yes, by all means let’s keep him on principle. The reason the team is worse is they didn’t get better at the position when they cut him. FO is blame.
Does it make you feel better to resort to name calling when you can’t bring logic to the table?
Didnt get better, but sent a first for a WR?

So youre saying, even with Cooper, we havent improved our receiving corps from last year?

Sounds like a big time waste of a trade to me

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Explain to me how Dez was this so called cancer?

Diminished skills is speculative at best. Did Beasleys skills diminish? Because right now we have a bottom 30 passing attack.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score

So youre saying, even with Cooper, we havent improved our receiving corps from last year?

I personally like the trade. Obviously the best WR on the team. But again, sending a 1st mid season for a WR is the working of our FO. Something they should have done when they cut Dez.
And we can agree Dez skills have diminished?
I’ll put on my clown nose when you argue that with. Facts.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I personally like the trade. Obviously the best WR on the team. But again, sending a 1st mid season for a WR is the working of our FO. Something they should have done when they cut Dez.
And we can agree Dez skills have diminished?
I’ll put on my clown nose when you argue that with. Facts.
You have absolutely no proof that his skills have diminished. If you want to bring in his age, well yeah I guess, but theres no coincidence that he didnt put up numbers once team figured out Dak

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
You have absolutely no proof that his skills have diminished. If you want to bring in his age, well yeah I guess, but theres no coincidence that he didnt put up numbers once team figured out Dak
Dude, just google his stats. Played 3 more games in 2017 than 2016. Just one hundred more yards, 2 less TDS and less in every other catagory.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dude, just google his stats. Played 3 more games in 2017 than 2016. Just one hundred more yards, 2 less TDS and less in every other catagory.
Simple thinking,

Did Cole Beasley fall off too?

What about our new WR? He had worse stats than Dez with more drops...

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Simple thinking,

Did Cole Beasley fall off too?

What about our new WR? He had worse stats than Dez with more drops...
Good god man. I own a Dez Jersey , I liked the player.
But his production was not worth the headache. No doubt our whole offense has regressed. But a stud WR would not be unemployed in week 10. No one except the Ravens wanted him. Wonder why?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Good god man. I own a Dez Jersey , I liked the player.
But his production was not worth the headache. No doubt our whole offense has regressed. But a stud WR would not be unemployed in week 10. No one except the Ravens wanted him. Wonder why?
Yea because of the smear job by Stephen

cwbyfan72

Reaction score

How’s that WR core looking now?