Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 11/27

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Yep, Coop is that good. The entire league thought he was great coming out of the Alabama football factory. Cooper needed a Star on his Helmet for everyone to notice. The Dallas Cowboys will get Cooper a ring, mark it down. I hope the Saints stack the box Thursday.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Jumping in to this thread ahead of the anticipated deludge.

Admittedly, my knee-jerk reaction was, "Holy cow, can't this guy get his act together?"

After a few minutes to reflect, I genuinely feel sorry for him - doesn't necessarily mean I want him back on the team next year. It certainly appears that he has a lot going on behind the scenes and most of it not good. In that regard, I really feel sorry for him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Admittedly, my knee-jerk reaction was, "Holy cow, can't this guy get his act together?"

After a few minutes to reflect, I genuinely feel sorry for him - doesn't necessarily want him back on the team next year. It certainly appears that he has a lot going on behind the scenes and most of it not good. In that regard, I really feel sorry for him.

His return, besides if he decides to go FA or take a small offer to prove himself. Also depends on this team and if they decide they want to finally draft a stud DT in the 2nd round. But they will probably go TE.

I know what this thread will turn into though.

jday

Reaction score
Yep, Coop is that good. The entire league thought he was great coming out of the Alabama football factory. Cooper needed a Star on his Helmet for everyone to notice. The Dallas Cowboys will get Cooper a ring, mark it down. I hope the Saints stack the box Thursday.
The Saints game might just be the best game the Cowboys could get that Go route or Sluggo (one of Coop's specialties) going...

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

After a few minutes to reflect, I genuinely feel sorry for him - doesn't necessarily mean I want him back on the team next year. It certainly appears that he has a lot going on behind the scenes and most of it not good. In that regard, I really feel sorry for him.
The only thing I like about the situation is that it can bring down his asking price on a new deal. He could be in the Aaron Donald tier of DTs if he could just stay healthy and take care of his off the field issues. He's a beast.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
What's David Irving had this year? 10 snaps or so? Missed all the OTA's, missed training camp, started off suspended, practiced a couple times, got hurt, and now the personal issues continue. I defended him in the beginning but if you can't help the team, why are you here? Oh yeah, you aren't here.