Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 11/27

Little Jr

Reaction score
Jumping in to this thread ahead of the anticipated deludge.

Admittedly, my knee-jerk reaction was, "Holy cow, can't this guy get his act together?"

After a few minutes to reflect, I genuinely feel sorry for him - doesn't necessarily mean I want him back on the team next year. It certainly appears that he has a lot going on behind the scenes and most of it not good. In that regard, I really feel sorry for him.
I don't feel sorry for him one bit. He's doing what he's suppose to as a parent with the custody case so I don't why people give him credit for something that's he's suppose to do. But fail to mention what he's done that he's not suppose to do as a parent. Like fail 2 drug tests which gets you suspended and makes you lose money, get evicted from your home, throw papers at the person serving you paper's. But let's ignore them things and give him father of the year award because he's on our team and could help us. If Anyone reading this knew a person that had fail 2 drug test that cost them money from their job and was evicted from their home, they wouldn't be giving them parent of the year award like so many do with Irving. You would feel sorry for the kid, not the parent.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

Irving needs to get his personal issues fixed in a hurry. He has had weeks to fix whatever he has going on. He will be in a world of hurt with nowhere to go if he adds no money to his personal issues after getting cut and bounced form the league soon. Yeah, he makes $2M this year but I highly doubt he has invested well at this point in his life.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Irving needs to get his personal issues fixed in a hurry. He has had weeks to fix whatever he has going on. He will be in a world of hurt with nowhere to go if he adds no money to his personal issues after getting cut and bounced form the league soon. Yeah, he makes $2M this year but I highly doubt he has invested well at this point in his life.

Someone who invests their $2 million well doesn't get forcibly evicted from their domicile.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Someone who invests their $2 million well doesn't get forcibly evicted from their domicile.

He was actually evicted? Did they confiscate his fur coat? No tweets from him recently so I'm guessing he couldn't pay his cell phone bill either. How does this dude even feed himself or take a shower?

Batman1980

Reaction score
He was actually evicted? Did they confiscate his fur coat? No tweets from him recently so I'm guessing he couldn't pay his cell phone bill either. How does this dude even feed himself or take a shower?

Best guess is Jerry probably put him up somewhere but that will most likely end after his time in Dallas is over.

Praxit

Reaction score
Rolando McClain also didn't have the heart to be an NFL player.
Rolando was a heck of a player too. Weird mentality for some of these players. I would imagine just getting into the NFL is a high challenge itself.

plymkr

Reaction score
The only thing I like about the situation is that it can bring down his asking price on a new deal. He could be in the Aaron Donald tier of DTs if he could just stay healthy and take care of his off the field issues. He's a beast.
I don't see how it could not bring down his asking price. Has he even played in a game this year? All year he's had suspensions or "personal issues" that have kept him off the field. At this point it's almost a waste of a roster spot.