Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 11/28

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Obviously his receiving is the reason we got him, but I find it odd his run blocking has went down slightly.

Cooper has not played very many snaps on some obvious running downs for Dallas. I seen or heard that somewhere. Not sure if it was during the game, or on a show later after the game, or the next day.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I hope we try to neutralize Kamara completely,he can take over the game by himself.If we are going to get beat let their WRs beat us and not the RBs.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Here's the (100?) million dollar question, and the punch line from the article:

I'll leave you with this … What do you have more confidence in moving forward: Dak's play on the field or the organizations ability to find a better option?

Great point. Considering they tried to trade up for Paxton Lynch, and Connor Cook...bringing in Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassell. I’d say their track record on qb evaluation leaves something to be desired.

Even Jerruh said finding Romo was a miracle.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Here's the (100?) million dollar question, and the punch line from the article:

I'll leave you with this … What do you have more confidence in moving forward: Dak's play on the field or the organizations ability to find a better option?

That's an absolutely sobering question.

Think about it.

Prior to Romo the last franchise QB the Cowboys developed was Troy Aikman back in 1989 and Romo was effectively lightning in a bottle.

This FO has no demonstrated track record of developing talent at the position, so I can see them pinning their hopes to Dak thinking they fell into one again.