Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 12/04

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
I think Kingsbury would have been a great addition to the staff and helped bring the offense into this century. Now that he's off the market, I'd like to see the Cowboys make a run at Kendal Briles, the 36-year old OC at the University of Houston.

As far as Kingsbury, those here who know me know that I'm a diehard Trojans fan.When they retained Helton, I said I wasn't going to any more USC games as long as he's there. I typically go to at least one game a year; this year was the debacle in Austin, I'd watch USC games if they were on TV but would not make any special arrangements to watch them. No sports bars for PAC-12 Channel games, no rearranging my schedule to make sure I'm home.

I really thought I was done. Then they go and sign Kingsbury and suddenly I'm back in. I think he'll help true freshman JT Daniels and utilize all of the talented WRs USC has, whereas Helton just kind of rolls the ball out there and hopes for the best.
I ended up walking through USCs campus one year when I was in LA on a job assignment. I have to admit the nostalgia was incredible. It was just before a game, and they had all their boosters and former players everywhere. I seen a bunch of great players, a lot of them played in the NFL. Even as a Longhorn fan, I was impressed. ;)

jnday

Reaction score

THANK YOU FINALLY SOMEONE REMEMBERS HOW BAD COLLINS WAS AT GUARD. IM TIRED OF HEARING THE CONSTANT FLIP.

Either play him at RT, bench him, or release him at the end of the season.

I have brought this point up several times, but certain posters still want him at LG.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
If Fredbeard is back next year, Looney and Filo should compete for LG and Williams should compete with Collins at RT. Good competition at both spots.