Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 12/05

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Does this mean we will be overpaying for Cooper?
Almost certainly means Joel Segel (Agent to stars like Mack and Cooper) wanted QB money for Khalil Mack.
When he refused what OAK thought was a fair and large offer they got mad at the agent.
Cooper was collateral damage that they didn't wanna deal with on a new contract.

As to the rest yes I suspect you will have to pay top 10 WR money to Cooper.
At his age and with his resume that's more than fair.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Are they also mad about the offensive PI not called on them on their only TD and this missed face-mask call against Dak?

Saints fans are dissecting that game like the Zapruder film, they've already found the Cowboy spy by the grassy knoll. I'm just waiting to hear about the conspiracy that Tim McVay and Cuba were involved and that there was a mysterious cheerleader wearing a babushka lurking around.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

Hello Jason Garrett.

JG has some questionable individual calls but all in all going for it on 4th and 1 or more in FG range (with a healthy, quality kicker) is rather goofy.
20% of all NFL games finish with a margin of 3 or less.

Payton basically killed himself going for it so much versus a defense that dominated his OL and shook his RB all night.

There is a fake bravado you never wanna employ because it makes you look stupid.

That's worse than being ultra-conservative.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

I love it when fringe players talk trash.

Philly gets it first Superbowl rings in 50 years and they're talking trash about choking. I said that the main way the Cowboys lose this game is if they come in mentally/emotionally unfocused/unprepared and let the Eagles catch them off guard. Bulletin Board material maybe a overused phrase. But, still Eagles players talking trash should help ensure that the Cowboys are mentally/emotionally hyped up for this game and come out playing like fire.