Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 12/12

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Soooooo, imagine we're Risen??? No thanks!!!
You wouldn't say that to him face2face... I've heard him say he's practically a mountain gorilla!
Only @LocimusPrime has the Thor power to match up.

Edit: @Trouty got that Jedi mind thing going on so he could stand up too...
@waldoputty has his creepy factor...

Okay! A couple peeps could do it!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You wouldn't say that to him face2face... I've heard him say he's practically a mountain gorilla!
Only @LocimusPrime has the Thor power to match up.

Edit: @Trouty got that got that Jedi mind thing going on so he could stand up too...
@waldoputty has his creepy factor...

Okay! A couple peeps could do it!
I'm 6'4" 265lbs. I'll take my chances.

ESisback

Reaction score
This states that the Cowboys rank 17th in defensive DVOA, but they actually rank 7th; up from closer to 20 at the start of the win streak.

Their WEI defense, which is supposed to put less weight on the earlier games, is 6th.

But anybody with eyes can see this defense is top 3 in the league.

Yeah, but negating the positives for Dallas gets ratings too. I love being the underdog, because it helps us, but let’s get real—if the Steeler had won five straight, including a win over New Orleans, the press would be creaming their jeans over them, with terms like “awesome”, “deadly”, and “Super Bowl”. I don’t worry about defense, anyway. I worry about our RZ offense, primarily the playcalling, which causes the QB to hold the ball too long. That of course leads to holding penalties and fumbles.