Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 12/13

TheHerd

Reaction score
The way the QB market is heading, I'd probably put $24 million a year down on the table for Prescott if the guarantees aren't ridiculous. The Commanders paid $23 million a year for a 34 year old Alex Smith (RIP), the Vikings paid freaking $28 million/yr fully guaranteed for Kirk Cousins, I don't think we are going to get much of a better deal than that.
Not to mention Garapolo getting sick money, with 2 starts and less than 100 passes.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Well the argument was Wentz has better arm talent and you immediately ran to google.

You shouldn't need google to see that Wentz has better arm talent.

Not 1 NFL team would go to google first to see who has better arm talent between the 2. They would watch them play.

Dak has to win in other ways. His talent as a passer is not his strength.
Wentz sure does throw a lot of passes toward the ground. Just weird that half the time his receivers, te’s, and rb’s out of the back field are falling to the ground to catch the ball.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I disagree. QB is the most important position in sports. Their play heavily impacts W/Ls.

I get it - you don't like Dak. But the fact is he'd likely have the most (regular season) wins in the league since he was drafted had Zeke not been suspended. He's a winner who hasn't reached his ceiling as a player. He's far from a finished product.

Heavily impact is a lot different from getting sole credit. Sole credit is stupid. Period. Especially, in football.

Teams win or lose, period. To suggest otherwise is an insult to everyone else.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Not a tweet, but didnt think it warranted it's own thread.

There has been a big discussion about who will be cut once Tavon comes back. That's not necessary as Tavon is not on the IR, we are currently carrying him on the 53. Same with Irving.

The players on IR are Parker Ehinger, Datone Jones, Marcus Martin, Showers, Twill, and Cedrick Wilson.

So hypothetically we could add Tavon, Irving, Lee, Ehinger or Datone Jones, and only cutting one of Lenior, Olawale, Reid, or Redmond.
WHAT DO THEY SEE IN sHOWERS?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
There is more to playing QB than stats. Winning with leadership, keeping your team calm and having their confidence is huge. Regular fans wouldn't get it. Those that have been on the field, sidelines, locker room, practice field, film room and in the huddle will.

Being a QB doesn't make someone a leader. Leadership doesn't have to come from the QB.

Winning is done as a team. Losing is done as a team. Suggesting otherwise is insulting to others. Might as well just tell them to stay home, because only the QB matters.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Being a QB doesn't make someone a leader. Leadership doesn't have to come from the QB.

Winning is done as a team. Losing is done as a team. Suggesting otherwise is insulting to others. Might as well just tell them to stay home, because only the QB matters.
I didn't say it made you a leader. Did you ever play the game? If not, I understand your ignorance.