Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 12/19

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Here we go again....... backing into the playoffs.

Man I hate that. All but guarantees first round loss.......

We had an opportunity to clinch with two games remaining. We blew it. We have a chance Sunday. If we win, that is NOT 'backing into the playoffs'.

Jesus....

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
We had an opportunity to clinch with two games remaining. We blew it. We have a chance Sunday. If we win, that is NOT 'backing into the playoffs'.

Jesus....
In a weak *** division and just getting mud stomped........yah, Dallas is backing in......

Don't know what world you reside in but Dallas has to play the big boys now with a waiver wire and 3rd string O-linemen.

Run that through your tiny little mind.....

Big picture, bro.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score

Jesus....
9 wins and clinching a division? It may not be "backing in" but its definitely not braggable

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
In a weak *** division and just getting mud stomped........yah, Dallas is backing in......

Don't know what world you reside in but Dallas has to play the big boys now with a waiver wire and 3rd string O-linemen.

Big picture, bro.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

LovinItAll

Reaction score

Big picture, bro.

My 'tiny little mind' thinks that, if we win the division, there are going to be 24 other teams that would gladly trade places with us.

Seven

Reaction score
My 'tiny little mind' thinks that, if we win the division, there are going to be 24 other teams that would gladly trade places with us.
Oh yay.

Dallas won the division.

I'm in a karate class with 10 year olds.....I'm kicking some serious ***.

Seven

Reaction score
You should be proud. They're what...3 years older than you?
Yawn.

How original. Bet ya had to Google that.

I've learned a long time ago to never argue with an idiot.

All they do is bring one down to their level and then beat you with their experience......................................

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good to see we’re taking qualifying for the playoffs in stride now. There was a time when we were down on this team for not making it to the postseason enough. That’s progress, of sorts. The things we’ve got to complain about are getting gradually fewer.