Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 12/21

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Getting a good RT would make such a huge deal for this team. One ot Dak's best attributes is hod accuracy while rolling out to his right. Youre not able to do that when your RT routinely gets beat

Perhaps that’s why we don’t roll him out much. And your point is valid. We DO need to solidify that position and drafting a tackle to push Collins for that job should be near the top of our needs list.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Perhaps that’s why we don’t roll him out much. And your point is valid. We DO need to solidify that position and drafting a tackle to push Collins for that job should be near the top of our needs list.

Think that might be Williams? Filo and Looney competing for the LG spot next year? Not sure, but I think it might be something.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Think that might be Williams? Filo and Looney competing for the LG spot next year? Not sure, but I think it might be something.
Think Williams long term spot is guard, and wouldnt want Filo competing for any starting spot because that would mean that spot is really in trouble.
We will see though.

dckid

Reaction score
iBNeVIJ.gif

Man I love Romo, and I hate bad mouthing the guy. Such a smart QB and natural commentator.
I know that was the 3rd week of the season but, if Garrett and Dak just even do half of what Romo explained in those 5 to 6 minutes we would be on our way.
The majority of the stupid commentators dont understand why Brady always brings a guy in motion towards the line and then sends him back. He is just trying to get the defense to tell him whether they are playing man or zone. Just simple stuff, that this offense could do with movement, jet sweeps, 11 personnell, or 4 wr's. Play action, I don't know why the best running team in the league ( best rusher) doesn't use more playaction? I would be rolling Dak out all game. Run a more collegy type offense... We need gimmicks to win with Dak,.. Hell the Eagles RPO'd their way to a SB. Their defense got one stop when it mattered last year!!

Little Jr

Reaction score

I just dont know if theres a spot with him here, especially given his contract.

I never pay attention to pff grades, just not my cup of tea. That was his rookie year. 2016 he was better until he got hurt. With that said, I'm not saying he's a all pro G. Lol just better at G than T.