Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/14

Dre11

Reaction score
not a tweet but apparently fisher has some cowboys breaking news coming up on the fan.

I am sure its jerry just opened a restaurant or something but whatever.

Said the Cowboys are 100% in at right price on Suh

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Mike fisher also just said the cowboys are not interested at all in the honey badger.
I’m starting to believe nobody has any clue what Dallas is/isn’t going to do or who they like. They have so many completely opposite reports across the board.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They aren’t interested in anyone, it seems.
Oh, they are "interested".

But they want the players on their terms, which is not how free agency works.

It is no wonder they sign complete trash. They will only be able to sign the desperate unemployed players that nobody else in their right minds wants.

They are incapable of closing deals. We have seen it happen more than once where a player who was actually chased went elsewhere.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Only Dallas and Steelers with ZERO additions..
I bet you a hundred bucks, once Stephen Jones is confronted and questioned why they have had this low activity, he will name drop the Steelers.

Sydla

Reaction score
I bet you a hundred bucks, once Stephen Jones is confronted and questioned why they have had this low activity, he will name drop the Steelers.

Just find his quote from a few weeks ago about not realizing we don’t make trades and replace “trade” with “free agency”

They likely aren’t aware of anything.