Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 3/16

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I don't think Crabtree would be a bad addition to the receiving corps as long as he's not seen as a Dez replacement. However, he'll likely get more than we'd even think of offering him to be a complementary piece.

mugsybows

Reaction score
this team just isnt good at evaluating players. i think they believe one year they are just going to have an incredible draft and be superbowl bound.

they truly believe they can fall into a superbowl. personnel and players dont matter. just gotta catch lightning.

Sydla

Reaction score
this team just isnt good at evaluating players. i think they believe one year they are just going to have an incredible draft and be superbowl bound.

I think they believe this is that year. I think they overvalue their current roster and believe they can fix what they need to fix through the draft.

It's insanity, for example, that they apparently think Collins is a legit 1 Tech.

mugsybows

Reaction score
I think they believe this is that year. I think they overvalue their current roster and believe they can fix what they need to fix through the draft.

It's insanity, for example, that they apparently think Collins is a legit 1 Tech.
they kick the can down the road with it too. like oh man this is the year! then it doesnt happen and they say well if that wasnt our year this year will definitely be! and so on and so on. i honestly dont think this is jerry though. i think this tight lipped free agency strategy is all stephen. its going to be a **** show when he takes over completely.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't think Crabtree would be a bad addition to the receiving corps as long as he's not seen as a Dez replacement. However, he'll likely get more than we'd even think of offering him to be a complementary piece.

I tend to agree. He had only 58 catches last year but had 8 TDs and has usually been in that 7-9 range for TDs.

I wouldn't go crazy if we got him, but on a cheap deal, I wouldn't hate it.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
If the Seahawks get more than a 1st and 3rd for Thomas, it would be one of the great trades in NFL History.
No Kidding.

I wouldn't do the first and a third to begin with. Crazy.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
If the Seahawks get more than a 1st and 3rd for Thomas, it would be one of the great trades in NFL History.
They won’t. That tweet was conveyed to him directly from Seattle’s FO.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
If the Cowboys even offer a 1st for Thomas I will freak out. This isn't the Earl Thomas of not so many moons ago by a LOOONG shot. I'm sure the turd patrol around here will wail and whine when someone (not the Cowboys) overpays for the right to overpay an aging/declining player.

Next.