Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 4/24

GORICO

Reaction score
As you may already know (I've been rather outspoken about this) Vita is my #1 pet cat and has been for 3 months. As to what the odds are, I'd say they are better than what they were a month ago because of a sudden the 49ers need a linebacker with the Reuben Foster ordeal, Washington would be smart to take Lamar Jackson to be Alex Smith's (33) understudy, and the Baltimore Ravens may look to address OL over DL. All three teams have been linked to Vita...if none of them draft him, the odds improve exponentially.
i too love Vea....he will demolish double teams as he annihilates the QB...and him along with Collins and Irving at 3-tech with Lawrence and i really believe and even gave a platinum guarantee that Gregory will play in 2018...our D-line would be elite..better than New Yorks even with..snacks..i believe

GORICO

Reaction score
I don’t care who we take in round 1 as long as it isn’t a WR
teague i agree.....its not worth taking a receiver in round 1 cause there are no real playmakers and can find just about same value in rounds 2 and 3

garyv

Reaction score
As you may already know (I've been rather outspoken about this) Vita is my #1 pet cat and has been for 3 months. As to what the odds are, I'd say they are better than what they were a month ago because of a sudden the 49ers need a linebacker with the Reuben Foster ordeal, Washington would be smart to take Lamar Jackson to be Alex Smith's (33) understudy, and the Baltimore Ravens may look to address OL over DL. All three teams have been linked to Vita...if none of them draft him, the odds improve exponentially.
Me too

jday

Reaction score
i too love Vea....he will demolish double teams as he annihilates the QB...and him along with Collins and Irving at 3-tech with Lawrence and i really believe and even gave a platinum guarantee that Gregory will play in 2018...our D-line would be elite..better than New Yorks even with..snacks..i believe
So, if the Cowboys draft Vita, the Cowboys would then have two very good rotations. These are the 2 primary alignments I see the Cowboys using (the first name would be the starter, the second name would be the rotation):

LE: Demarcus Lawrence, Taco Charleton, Kony Ealy
3-Tech: David Irving, Maliek Collins
1-Tech: Vita Vea, Brian Price
RE: Tyrone Crawford, Randy Gregory, Charles Tapper

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone...and of course, that depth chart order is subject to change.

GORICO

Reaction score
So, if the Cowboys draft Vita, the Cowboys would then have two very good rotations. These are the 2 primary alignments I see the Cowboys using (the first name would be the starter, the second name would be the rotation):

LE: Demarcus Lawrence, Taco Charleton, Kony Ealy
3-Tech: David Irving, Maliek Collins
1-Tech: Vita Vea, Brian Price
RE: Tyrone Crawford, Randy Gregory, Charles Tapper

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone...and of course, that depth chart order is subject to change.
that is a "bad.."bad".."bad"... D-Line....QB running for his life and RB no where to go but down....yeah it dont matter in Marinelli scheme who starts cause the rotation keeps everyone fresh.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
mr cowboy are you inferring Witten will be cut by that post?.....i would be very suprised...but not upset cause that would mean my main man Rico is balling
I'm just posting other peoples tweets!

jday

Reaction score
that is a "bad.."bad".."bad"... D-Line....QB running for his life and RB no where to go but down....yeah it dont matter in Marinelli scheme who starts cause the rotation keeps everyone fresh.
I wouldn't be willing to call it the best without the benefit of seeing it in action, but top 1/3rd of the league, I believe, is fair to say.