Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 5/15

Xavier187

Reaction score
I see at least two players the Cowboys would pounce on if they are released:

Joseph S, McCoy DT and Lee LB
Those guys would improve this team ten fold.
No way on gods green earth Ramsey will be cut. And Treadwell is a wil card on a crap team

Kaiser

Reaction score
Laquon Treadwell is another reminder that the draft is a crapshoot after the top ten picks and Dallas made a good gamble in taking a known quantity in Amari Cooper for the same type of end the 1st round pick that the Vikings used to draft Treadwell.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did he say this time?

It was about a call regarding trading La'el Collins for a 1st rounder (absurd anyway). But Mickey said that you have to trade him for a 1st rounder but then tried to say he wouldn't do it. Totally contradicted himself and showed his hypocrisy and double-standards once again. He tried to essentially chastise the caller for "not wanting to win" and succeeded only in again looking like a fool.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
It was about a call regarding trading La'el Collins for a 1st rounder (absurd anyway). But Mickey said that you have to trade him for a 1st rounder but then tried to say he wouldn't do it. Totally contradicted himself and showed his hypocrisy and double-standards once again. He tried to essentially chastise the caller for "not wanting to win" and succeeded only in again looking like a fool.
Yeah he's dumb. If anyone had any doubts that should seal the deal.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I keep seeing rumors or Tyron Crawford being a June 1st release to free up more money ahead of Dak signing. Do know if the Cowboys will just rumors I keep seeing on the matter

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah he's dumb. If anyone had any doubts that should seal the deal.

He's just bad at his job. He makes things worse for being there. Wastes everyone time arguing without any thought behind it or a leg to stand on. Argument for argument's sake without a case. Or in this case, contradicting even himself along the way. That entire crew laughed in his face, and rightfully so. And yet he has the nerve to try to scold and lecture others! It only shows the true depths of his ignorance.

He lowers the quality of anything he's associated with. In print or radio.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I keep seeing rumors or Tyron Crawford being a June 1st release to free up more money ahead of Dak signing. Do know if the Cowboys will just rumors I keep seeing on the matter

I've heard them as well, and they make sense to me.

They've brought in younger cheaper talent along the defensive line, and you assume they would want to see what they have there. If you keep Crawford, someone else has to go.

Secondly, the more that comes out, the higher the numbers become on these contract extensions. Something's gotta give and you have to save money somewhere. Cutting Crawford saves the team $15 million in salary over the next two years. That pays for about one year of one of your other big deals for Cooper or Elliott. And it frees up a roster spot to see what someone else can do.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
If anyone deserves the progress stopper label it be him.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
He's just bad at his job. He makes things worse for being there. Wastes everyone time arguing without any thought behind it or a leg to stand on. Argument for argument's sake without a case. Or in this case, contradicting even himself along the way. That entire crew laughed in his face, and rightfully so. And yet he has the nerve to try to scold and lecture others! It only shows the true depths of his ignorance.

He lowers the quality of anything he's associated with. In print or radio.
Like our very own Gregg