Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 5/6

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
When you ask a stupid question like, did we sign Trent Williams!

Well considering you somehow believe Trent Williams' performance means two different players on a different team should switch positions, I thought you'd actually put some thought into your suggestion. Apparently, I was incorrect.

Sydla

Reaction score
He says "except" Bill Cowher even though it took him 14 years lol. I guess that goes against his narrative that its impossible to win if you been coaching for more than 4 years. Season over.

It actually is.

Garrett would be the only coach in NFL history to win a SB that didn’t coach in a conference title game, at least, in their first five years on the job.

I mean if you want to try to overplay that like “exception” have at it. Anyone who is honest would realize that Garrett winning a SB would be an extreme outlier.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score

How come we don’t have a tackle on that list

Pass Blocking Snaps (from PFF)
sacks - hits - hurries - total pressures - pressure %

1 Tyron Smith DAL 391 snaps 3 - 4 - 13 - 20 - 5.1%
2 La'el Collins DAL 555 snaps 5 - 8 - 38 - 51 - 9.2%
3 Byron Bell DAL 132 snaps 4 - 2 - 14 - 20 - 15.2%
4 Chaz Green DAL 32 snaps 4 - 1 - 3 - 8 - 25.0%

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It actually is.

Garrett would be the only coach in NFL history to win a SB that didn’t coach in a conference title game, at least, in their first five years on the job.

I mean if you want to try to overplay that like “exception” have at it. Anyone who is honest would realize that Garrett winning a SB would be an extreme outlier.
Oh I don't disagree with him being a outlier if he won. I just think its silly to point to this as to why he won't win. Because he's been in the league too long and hasn't won yet lol. If the Cowboys don't win or even do anything next season....it won't be because he's been in the league too long and hasn't won anything. It will be either because he sucks or because he couldn't' get this talent to overachieve.

Its like people posting stuff like "No team has ever won a Super Bowl with 3 1st round picks.." or no team in recent memory has won a ring spending a 3rd overall pick on running back....I just think in the scheme of things it means nothing. You can create any stat you want to back your claim.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
He says "except" Bill Cowher even though it took him 14 years lol. I guess that goes against his narrative that its impossible to win if you been coaching for more than 4 years. Season over.

Holy cow man....the IQ on this message board.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hold on.

Who in Dallas wouldn’t want a talent like Gathers on the team?

We’ve protected guys like Swaim whose ceiling is a #3 tight end in this league but if the kid can play some would still not want Gathers around.

If this is some of that dumb *** RKG stuff, LOL.
If they don't want Rico why even have him here? Why haven't they cut him? Unless Jerry won't allow it.