Twitter: Cowboys tweets 6/11

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Maybe it’s me (probably is) but I do not want my team spending draft picks and handing out 13 million a year to a 29-30 year old safety. It just doesn’t make any sense to me I guess. These same people advocating for this trade are the same ones who complain about overpaying for an older player. I don’t understand it. I’d rather roll with the youth the boys have spent resources on and see what they’ve got!

If all this griping over 1T is a thing why would anyone think that adding an ET at 29-30 is the piece to put this team (defense) over the top?

Wouldn’t adding the coveted 1T that everyone is upset they didn’t draft be the missing piece to put them over the top?

Doomsay

Reaction score

But it wasn’t just the box score that points to the Cowboys tapping out. Showing himself to be the anti-Pederson, head coach Jason Garrett punted on 4th down twice in the 3rd quarter

“Never want to lose by a large amount” Jason the coward Garrett.

“Please stop Scoring too much on us, so that Jerry doesn’t get too embarrassed and I can keep my $5 million / year salary. Please”

Last edited:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He has 60 days why assume he failed right away? Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it reported he’s passed every test the last 2 years or something?
Because of exactly what I said in the post. Despite what was reported as a very dense and in depth application, they decided promptly after, and despite being known as a group that drags their feet til the very end.

It was reported. It might have been proven wrong.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Could they be expediting the process in order to get Randy in a team setting, to better help him stay clean? That's another possibility. Both are just as likely.

ESisback

Reaction score
But it wasn’t just the box score that points to the Cowboys tapping out. Showing himself to be the anti-Pederson, head coach Jason Garrett punted on 4th down twice in the 3rd quarter

“Never want to lose by a large amount” Jason the coward Garrett.

“Please stop Scoring too much on us, so that Jerry doesn’t get too embarrassed and I can keep my $5 million / year salary. Please”

That’s a lot of Garrett hate!