Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 6/13

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't be much worse than what we had.

That's very true.

I was arguably Wade Wilson's biggest critic and had many a go-round with fans who tried to defend him.

Having said that, I'm just not sure that a former player with zero coaching experience is the best choice for a replacement. But we'll see. I hope I'm wrong.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That's very true.

I was arguably Wade Wilson's biggest critic and had many a go-round with fans who tried to defend him.

Having said that, I'm just not sure that a former player with zero coaching experience is the best choice for a replacement. But we'll see. I hope I'm wrong.
Wade Wilson should have been fired immediately after news broke that Matt Cassel was looking for a coach his first day and no one was around to help him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wade Wilson should have been fired immediately after news broke that Matt Cassel was looking for a coach his first day and no one was around to help him.

I think that Wade Wilson should have never been allowed to slink his way back into the building after Parcells rightly sent him packing all those years ago.

It's when Big Bill retired that all of the sycophants and hangers on came back. Like Lacewell, Wilson, and the Garrett family.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think that Wade Wilson should have never been allowed to slink his way back into the building after Parcells rightly sent him packing all those years ago.

It's when Big Bill retired that all of the sycophants and hangers on came back. Like Lacewell, Wilson, and the Garrett family.
Yup. If he had stayed one more year, Garrett would be working somewhere else and we wouldnt have had this debacle we are currently in.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That's very true.

Never thought Wilson was good. I don't remember any of our QBs really giving him credit for their development.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a pair of authentic WR cowboys gloves, everything and anything sticks to those things. Its almost harder to not catch the ball than to catch it

And here I thought Odella Becky made an impossible catch, only for them to lose that game, because Dez actually had a few TD's that outshined that catch because we won. :muttley:

Yeah, those gloves are as bad as the old "stickem" the banned back in the 70's without the mess.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Wonder if the Irving distractors will chime in and admit the errors of their ways. :muttley:
Why would I? He showed up out of shape and missed OTAs because of a custody dispute that was over in May. He signed his tender. You show up to work. Sean Lee said as much yesterday.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never thought Wilson was good. I don't remember any of our QBs really giving him credit for their development.

In my opinion, Romo succeeded in spite of Wilson, never because of him. Every other quarterback they had on the field was a trainwreck.