Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 6/13

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
That's very true.

I was arguably Wade Wilson's biggest critic and had many a go-round with fans who tried to defend him.

Having said that, I'm just not sure that a former player with zero coaching experience is the best choice for a replacement. But we'll see. I hope I'm wrong.

Especially a guy whose own mechanics are awful LOL. However he supposedly is a film junkie and can read defenses so he might have some insight that will be helpful. With Wilson, I just never saw improvement in the backups and the players never seemed ready to go in when called upon. That was a huge strike.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I'm trying not to, but his complete lack of coaching experience does.

I am not a fan of Moore's, but he was raised to be a Coach. Yes he does have a lack of experience, but the guy succeeded at an amazing level through HS and college based upon his smarts because he physically didn't match up. Even as a pro, where he woefully sticks out like a sore thumb, he was still able to have some success. If he can translate his knowledge of the game to the QB's, he will be an effective Coach.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not a fan of Moore's, but he was raised to be a Coach. Yes he does have a lack of experience, but the guy succeeded at an amazing level through HS and college based upon his smarts because he physically didn't match up. Even as a pro, where he woefully sticks out like a sore thumb, he was still able to have some success. If he can translate his knowledge of the game to the QB's, he will be an effective Coach.

We have to hope so. I think he might ultimately have success, but at the same time I'm not sure he's ready immediately.

Most people learn how to be coaches over time. They're taught how to teach.