BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Not from today but worth a re-tweet.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Not from today but worth a re-tweet.

Matt Ionnidois !

Adonis Alexander issa prototype for Richard's scheme, but DAL is too full at CB, right?

Also, nearly all the top teams were at the top of that passing chart on 1st n 2nd down...interesting. DAL is a running team but dam can they a different run play? Zone right stale then a bisch.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I understand the issues with Irving. Immense talent, but seems to have some maturity issues. Hope he grows up.
If he ain't grown by now... Although my mother always said a man is not an adult until he's in his 40's...
Hey! Is he still hanging with that ex-non-ex-ex-non-ex girlfriend?

jjktkk

Reaction score
If he ain't grown by now... Although my mother always said a man is not an adult until he's in his 40's...
Hey! Is he still hanging with that ex-non-ex-ex-non-ex girlfriend?
Only thing I know about Irving recently is him showing up out of shape for OTA's.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Only thing I know about Irving recently is him showing up out of shape for OTA's.
Yeah... ugly look for a guy in his contract year.
I know he's had a lot on his platter because life keeps happening... It's hard for me to fault him that.
But...
Stephen Jones has shown to give no shiv and I agree with that way of thinking, even if it may in error, from time to time.

I'm wary and leery (not weary, you goons who get it wrong) of Irving. He better show out this year like cray.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmy smith?
Brian Waters?
Did Todd Christensen go to 5 Pro Bowls?

Todd Christensen
Jimmy Smith
Brian Waters

Ron Stone was probably close but I don't think he made 5 Pro Bowls and he might have started a couple of games for the Cowboys.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually I think T. Christensen was a draft pick. Or am I getting my FB/TE's mixed up?

The tweet did say three players who were drafted by the team but never started a game and Todd was drafted by the Cowboys.

The last one could be tough if the criteria is a draft pick. There is one who actually never went to camp with the team so most don't associate him as a Cowboy. He was immediately traded after we drafted him. Not sure if its him or if that qualifies but we did draft said player and he went to 8 pro-bowls (and two all-pro selections).

Here is a hint, he was traded for Daryl Johnston (well the pick we used on him anyway).

Last edited: