Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 6/21

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

They look like they're offering the ball to the defense, holding it out at arm's length with one hand. An NFL player would snatch that shiznozz and run it back in a heartbeat.
Reminds me of those And1 kids who couldn't make it to the pros, but they could certainly pull off silly things on the asphalt.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
They look like they're offering the ball to the defense, holding it out at arm's length with one hand. An NFL player would snatch that shiznozz and run it back in a heartbeat.
Reminds me of those And1 kids who couldn't make it to the pros, but they could certainly pull off silly things on the asphalt.
:laugh::lmao::muttley:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Trade offer to Seahawks: 2019 third-round pick, 2020 fourth-round pick

Length and value of extension for Thomas: Five years for $62.5 million

Full guarantee at signing: $25 million

Total guarantee: $31 million

That looks a little rich for me. I'd say NO to that deal. Especially if it looks like Woods could be the man.
Take it outta Stephen's inheritance!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Quote: " With Martin done, La'el Collins sole long-term question on Cowboys' OL"

Unless he plays at a Pro-Bowl level this year that situation could get dicey. The Cowboys have thrown oodles of money at Tyron, T-Fred and Zack. If they don't make a comparable offer to Collins, is he gonna get offended?
I would think that they would have to show him da money too which is one reason I don’t believ3 we should be spending top dollar on the Oline. Traditionally, the LT and center were the two highest paid linemen.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Surprised at how many said Heath. Know he ran a fast 40, but impressive how many thought of him until Austin got into the fray.
Last 2 plays of that Raiders game last year

Especially that one to cause the fumble.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score

Top graded 5th and 4th year players are both DT's - and yet we continue to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Our DC's philosophy is the single biggest reason this defense is not a top unit. Our secondary looks like its ready to step up, our DE's have numbers to throw at offenses. DT and safety are our weaknesses, and DT has been the weak link ever since Rod has been here ...