Twitter: Cowboys tweets 6/27

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hmm but he always seems to get suspended this time of year. Easy to thrive when you can't go to work...

Using substances that get you suspended certainly isn’t thriving. Pretty dumb comment by Irving.

I can empathize with Irving over the custody issue. My wife and I were separated for a time and it was stressful as hell being separated from my son and worrying about what the future would hold. Thankfully me and the wife worked things out and we are all back together.

But, despite that he can’t be getting caught smoking weed or whatever it was that got him suspended.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Using substances that get you suspended certainly isn’t thriving. Pretty dumb comment by Irving.

I can empathize with Irving over the custody issue. My wife and I were separated for a time and it was stressful as hell being separated from my son and worrying about what the future would hold. Thankfully me and the wife worked things out and we are all back together.

But, despite that he can’t be getting caught smoking weed or whatever it was that got him suspended.
Glad to hear you and the wife worked it out. Irving put on social media to come to his house and smoke. That’s gonna get you drug tested for sure. He just can’t quit doing stupid things. The biggest paycheck of his life this year and he has already gave back over 600000. He knows his gf is crazy so he knows what to expect from her but he can’t even keep his self in check. Costing him millions but once again next year we can sign 17 million dollar talent for about 3 million. Lol. Nobody is gonna offer him a big contract when he misses at least 4 games a year.