Twitter: Cowboys Tweets, 7-1-19

glimmerman

Reaction score
Let’s wait and see what happens. If he fines him I will laugh. If he suspends him after seeing what happened to the last 2 guys then it’s kind of BS. Yes it’s not his first suspension and he could be on thinner ice. But really.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

This is a very stupid take. Hopefully, one would imagine, Goodell who makes $50M+ per year and has an entire team behind him can walk and chew gum at the same time.

And can even deal with discipline issues across the spectrum.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a very stupid take. Hopefully, one would imagine, Goodell who makes $50M+ per year and has an entire team behind him can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Heck he can probably twiddle his thumbs while he's at it, too. BUT this is Zeke he's jackin with.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Do you have a particular convent you would like him to live in?
you can drink responsibly at home ..without going into public and being a idiot. You have a target on your back when you play for Dallas. HE KNOWS THIS. Remember, we ARE dealing with a guy who went to a big college and SHOULD know better. Adults make decent decisions, poor planning by Zeke coupled with wrong choices is why he is in a jam. That said, if Goodell were fair, he would just fine him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
or IF you know you will be havin a couple drinks in a public venue, PLAN AHEAD!! Have a driver...Have cab fare. SOMETHING. Bring someone you trust with you.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
you can drink responsibly at home ..without going into public and being a idiot. You have a target on your back when you play for Dallas. HE KNOWS THIS. Remember, we ARE dealing with a guy who went to a big college and SHOULD know better. Adults make decent decisions, poor planning by Zeke coupled with wrong choices is why he is in a jam. That said, if Goodell were fair, he would just fine him.
I only drink at home. My kids never see me drink more than two beers except on game day or when I BBQ. I'll have a cocktail at times after they're in bed sleeping. The few times I do drink in excess and actually get drunk are when they are at their moms for the night. I can count on one hand the amount of times that's happened this year. I also know it won't happen again for the rest of the year. People can always find a way to enjoy themselves responsibly. Many choose not to.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I only drink at home. My kids never see me drink more than two beers except on game day or when I BBQ. I'll have a cocktail at times after they're in bed sleeping. The few times I do drink in excess and actually get drunk are when they are at their moms for the night. I can count on one hand the amount of times that's happened this year. I also know it won't happen again for the rest of the year. People can always find a way to enjoy themselves responsibly. Many choose not to.
you sound like me.

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
That first tweet is ********..the Kareem hunt issue is already over.. he's suspended he already got his punishment

The league is still dealing with hill even though it seems he will be in the clear.. and now Zeke meets with the commish who I think will be in the clear also... That tweet is insinuating that the commish is putting the other two situations aside or ignoring them completely just to deal with Zeke.. but of course a lot of you guys will eat this up. And I'm one that thought Zeke's suspension in 17 was unfair

mmohican29

Reaction score

He's proven that he is nowhere near even handed.

Reactions: BAT

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Looks like he struck a nerve with a Chiefs fan. :muttley:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are three separate truths to the ongoing Zeke saga.

1. Zeke has only himself to blame. Only he is responsible for his actions.
2. Jerry did his team no favors by publicly taking on the NFL.
3. Goodell is a clown.
4. See #1

#1 indeed. If the young man handles himself and his own business properly, none of this ever happens.