Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 7/17

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After that win I really thought we had something special.

And yet by the end of the year I was once again disappointed.

We did have something special, but once again Garrett & Company took that away.

John813

Reaction score

The players looked lethargic on both sides to start.
Bad gameplan? Maybe, but the players on both sides looked like they were in game 4 of the preseason to start.
Of course they woke up in the second half but you can't spot Rodgers that type of lead.

Dre11

Reaction score

Took it away...lol how about Ab not committing PI on Heath's int. How about the secondary not giving up what amounts to a Hail Mary to get in fg range. Get your head out the sand.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know man......maybe I should blame the coaches for not getting the players ready for the Packers game in the post season...but its the playoffs...it shouldn't even take coaches to get these guys up for that. Its also tough to blame the coaches on that season because when Romo went down they probably shouldn't have even been in the playoffs let alone win 13 games. The coaches did a good job with a rookie qb and running back that year.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I liked Dak's comment when he was asked about playing in Lambeau and if he felt in awe, or was intimidated...he just smiled and said something like..Well when I came out on the field, I thought all those #4 jersey were for me....
:lmao:
Haha that's great. Dak doesn't seem to get caught up in the big moment. He seems to thrive on it