Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 7/17

Bigdog

Reaction score
I liked Dak's comment when he was asked about playing in Lambeau and if he felt in awe, or was intimidated...he just smiled and said something like..Well when I came out on the field, I thought all those #4 jersey were for me....
:lmao:
I think he said he also said he has been through a lot more than this like his mother dying of cancer so it won't faze him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Took it away...lol how about Ab not committing PI on Heath's int. How about the secondary not giving up what amounts to a Hail Mary to get in fg range. Get your head out the sand.

It isn’t in the sand, yours is.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
now the stats that everyone says tell the facts, dont align with their agenda, now you scream foul.

Dak isnt as bad as some fans hoped. the end.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you ignore what happens on the field during the game, your head is in the sand.

Wow, really need to throw the insults out there and show that your head is full of sand.

You took what I posted and completely turned it around. Yes things happen on the field. But it is also the the coaching staffs job to adjust to that and plan for what may happen.

So basically you are saying the coaches heads are full of sand, becasue they ignored what was happening on the field.

Just what is your problem anyway?

Dre11

Reaction score
Wow, really need to throw the insults out there and show that your head is full of sand.

You took what I posted and completely turned it around. Yes things happen on the field. But it is also the the coaching staffs job to adjust to that and plan for what may happen.

So basically you are saying the coaches heads are full of sand, becasue they ignored what was happening on the field.

Just what is your problem anyway?

I didn't turn anything around, you said the coaches took away what they had going and I countered that.
What adjustments are made when your secondary gives up a Hail Mary that puts the fg kicker in position to win a game?
My problem is every thread is turned into a coach bashing thread, as if the players weren't the ones who didn't make the play to win vs Packers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't turn anything around, you said the coaches took away what they had going and I countered that.
What adjustments are made when your secondary gives up a Hail Mary that puts the fg kicker in position to win a game?
My problem is every thread is turned into a coach bashing thread, as if the players weren't the ones who didn't make the play to win vs Packers.

So it is the players fault that the coaches did not anticipate that GB was going to throw a pass just long enough to get into FG range. Ok.
I know what you are saying, and can’t completely disagree. But don’t act like it is always on the players. This staff has shown its incompetence quite often.
There were many coaching gaffes in that game as well as player gaffes, and ref screw ups too.

Dre11

Reaction score
So it is the players fault that the coaches did not anticipate that GB was going to throw a pass just long enough to get into FG range. Ok.
I know what you are saying, and can’t completely disagree. But don’t act like it is always on the players. This staff has shown its incompetence quite often.
There were many coaching gaffes in that game as well as player gaffes, and ref screw ups too.

It's mainly on the players, because they're the ones on the field between the white lines. To say the coaches didn't anticipate the pass is a stretch because they played coverage, it was Jones who got caught peeking in the backfield and lost sight of the TE. How is that on the coach? A Int by the qb? A PI?

In those situations it's all on the player and those plays were major components in that loss. Not the coach