Twitter: Cowboys tweets 7/19

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
And woeful coverage from our LBs

Actually, it was mostly because of our woeful LB performance we lost that game
Agreed. After that game i truly believe the cowboys decided were adding a LB during the off-season. Actually wasnt that around the time they decided to go after Bowman?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I heard it here he is JAG. Go figure. I have been saying this kid has the talent to be a great WR. @mattjames2010 this is our WR coach talking. No offense. I believe what he says over you. Hope thats ok

Our coaching staff has talked up many players during the off-season that went on to be scrubs. This is why your writing career failed....

I don't care who you "believe", I've been in enough arguments with you and came out on the winning side to have some confidence in myself rather than coaches wishing and praying that their 3rd round selection becomes something.

By the way, he was a third round pick. So saying that he'll produce like a 3rd rounder isn't a negative, I am however criticizing people who are pretending like this guy is our potential #1 guy. Maybe you should watch more than his highlights? He had some serious drop issues in college. We criticize Williams for being a body catcher, while Gallup isn't as much as a body catcher, there are many times he uses his body to catch when he shouldn't.

PFF will tell you he only dropped 12 balls, the issue is the balls he DID drop should have been easy catches. I have no idea why anyone, other than those with unreasonable expectations, would be upset with me saying he's a guy who can consistently get us 500-700 yards. That's average, that's something you should expect from a third round WR.