Twitter: Cowboys tweets 7/19

phildadon86

Reaction score
Our coaching staff has talked up many players during the off-season that went on to be scrubs. This is why your writing career failed....

I don't care who you "believe", I've been in enough arguments with you and came out on the winning side to have some confidence in myself rather than coaches wishing and praying that their 3rd round selection becomes something.

By the way, he was a third round pick. So saying that he'll produce like a 3rd rounder isn't a negative, I am however criticizing people who are pretending like this guy is our potential #1 guy. Maybe you should watch more than his highlights? He had some serious drop issues in college. We criticize Williams for being a body catcher, while Gallup isn't as much as a body catcher, there are many times he uses his body to catch when he shouldn't.

PFF will tell you he only dropped 12 balls, the issue is the balls he DID drop should have been easy catches. I have no idea why anyone, other than those with unreasonable expectations, would be upset with me saying he's a guy who can consistently get us 500-700 yards. That's average, that's something you should expect from a third round WR.
There you go bringing up my writing career. Which I have told you repeatedly. Didnt fail. I had to stop to deal with personal family issues. Mainly my mother being sick. This is now the 3rd time I have warned you to stop bringing up my "failed" writing career. for the record you didnt win anything. I just dont argue with fools. Gallup had second round grades from some scouts and youre sitting here like you know it all. All the time. Its irritating. Bring up my writing career again though. Its the only ammo you have against me. Congrats.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
There you go bringing up my writing career. Which I have told you repeatedly. Didnt fail. I had to stop to deal with personal family issues. Mainly my mother being sick. This is now the 3rd time I have warned you to stop bringing up my "failed" writing career. for the record you didnt win anything. I just dont argue with fools. Gallup had second round grades from some scouts and youre sitting here like you know it all. All the time. Its irritating. Bring up my writing career again though. Its the only ammo you have against me. Congrats.

Second round grade, went in the third. I wonder why? It's like, the majority of teams/scouts in the league didn't view him as a second round talent and thus, he went in the third.

And you have "warned me"? I saw the examples of your writing, it wasn't very good. I'm also quite sure that was around the time you were trying to persuade everyone on the board trading for Adrian Peterson after the 2014 season was a good idea....

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your mother being sick. I hope she's better