Twitter: Cowboys tweets 7/19

phildadon86

Reaction score
Second round grade, went in the third. I wonder why? It's like, the majority of teams/scouts in the league didn't view him as a second round talent and thus, he went in the third.

And you have "warned me"? I saw the examples of your writing, it wasn't very good. I'm also quite sure that was around the time you were trying to persuade everyone on the board trading for Adrian Peterson after the 2014 season was a good idea....
That's your opinion..and at the time I thought Peterson was a good idea.
My writing may have no been good. That's fine. At least I attempted something in life. Funny you say it wasnt good considering that the publications I wrote for all told me the opposite..

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
My writing may have no been good. That's fine. At least I attempted something in life. Funny you say it wasnt good considering that the publications I wrote for all told me the opposite..

Don’t succumb to the negativity. If someone doesn’t understand/respect your viewpoint after repeated attempts to explain it, maybe it’s best to move on.

The ignore button still works, last I checked.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Second round grade, went in the third. I wonder why? It's like, the majority of teams/scouts in the league didn't view him as a second round talent and thus, he went in the third.

And you have "warned me"? I saw the examples of your writing, it wasn't very good. I'm also quite sure that was around the time you were trying to persuade everyone on the board trading for Adrian Peterson after the 2014 season was a good idea....
So you personally insult someone for a football opinion and bring up something that happened 4 years ago? My god some people ....how about just be nice and disagree like an adult? Is that too tough for you to do? To me that shows more than writing well or being right about football. But hey, that's just me.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So you personally insult someone for a football opinion and bring up something that happened 4 years ago? My god some people ....how about just be nice and disagree like an adult? Is that too tough for you to do? To me that shows more than writing well or being right about football. But hey, that's just me.
Personal insults are his thing. I told him about my mother and that being the reason i stopped writing and he still uses it. 2 years later. Yes I failed as a writer. I also tried to be a writer. All he tries to do is make people feel bad. Its embarrassing.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Personal insults are his thing. I told him about my mother and that being the reason i stopped writing and he still uses it. 2 years later. Yes I failed as a writer. I also tried to be a writer. All he tries to do is make people feel bad. Its embarrassing.

Then I wasn't wrong.

And If you don't want me coming at you, how about you stop tagging me in random threads? Until then, don't try the call out and then play victim when you get hit in the mouth.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Yeah, it is just you.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

And it turned out to be a bad idea.

Again, if you don't want hit back, stop tagging me in threads - you were looking for an argument, you got one, and now you're crying.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Then I wasn't wrong.

And If you don't want me coming at you, how about you stop tagging me in random threads? Until then, don't try the call out and then play victim when you get hit in the mouth.
Get hit in the mouth? I tagged you in a quote from our WR coach saying Gallup is a stud. And you came back and said coaches always say that. I personally think Gallup is going to be our best WR by the end of the year. You are the one who gets angry and disrespectful not me. Welcome to my ignore list.

phildadon86

Reaction score
And it turned out to be a bad idea.

Again, if you don't want hit back, stop tagging me in threads - you were looking for an argument, you got one, and now you're crying.
I think crying may be a little presumptive. Grow up dude. Its a message board. If i cried over this stuff I wouldnt be a very strong individual.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Get hit in the mouth? I tagged you in a quote from our WR coach saying Gallup is a stud. And you came back and said coaches always say that. I personally think Gallup is going to be our best WR by the end of the year. You are the one who gets angry and disrespectful not me. Welcome to my ignore list.

> Tags me in a post
> Gets countered
> EHHH IGNORED

This place....

I'm not "angry", I'm wondering why you're so offended that I said a third round pick is going to perform like a third round pick? You have a pet cat, that's cool, stop pretending it's odd that anyone would think Gallup won't turn out to be a stud. Most players don't turn out to be great.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I think crying may be a little presumptive. Grow up dude. Its a message board. If i cried over this stuff I wouldnt be a very strong individual.

You're upset that I don't believe your pet cat will be a guy who gets us 1,000 yards yearly. That's what you're tagging me in about? He's a third round pick dude, not every mid to late rounder becomes an Antonio Brown.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You're upset that I don't believe your pet cat will be a guy who gets us 1,000 yards yearly. That's what you're tagging me in about? He's a third round pick dude, not every mid to late rounder becomes an Antonio Brown.
I recall a lot of people saying that Anthony Brown would do nothing in this league due to where he was drafted.....I dont care where someone is drafted. I have watched the kid play. He catches everything and is very savvy with his route running which is EXACTLY what Dak likes in his receivers. He will be the number 1 come end of October.

phildadon86

Reaction score
> Tags me in a post
> Gets countered
> EHHH IGNORED

This place....

I'm not "angry", I'm wondering why you're so offended that I said a third round pick is going to perform like a third round pick? You have a pet cat, that's cool, stop pretending it's odd that anyone would think Gallup won't turn out to be a stud. Most players don't turn out to be great.
Tags someone in post
Gets insulted personally
Tells person he is going to be ignored.

Problem?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I recall a lot of people saying that Anthony Brown would do nothing in this league due to where he was drafted.....I dont care where someone is drafted. I have watched the kid play. He catches everything and is very savvy with his route running which is EXACTLY what Dak likes in his receivers. He will be the number 1 come end of October.

Antonio Brown is an outlier, that's the entire point I am making. Yes, you have a chance of being correct, the thing here is me saying a third rounder will play like a third rounder is far closer to how things turn out in this league than what you're predicting.

And no, he doesn't "catch everything" - he has dropped passes, some that leave you scratching your head. He's a player that would make an incredible play but drop a ball that any WR would catch. There is a reason the dude is a third rounder. He has flaws in his game and they are apparent.

And him being a "#1" in an offense with Hurns and Williams isn't saying much. He could be our #1 and still only get 700 yards receiving. My goodness, man.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Tags someone in post
Gets insulted personally
Tells person he is going to be ignored.

Problem?

No problem at all, as long as this stops you from taking a temper tantrum and tagging me because someone doesn't like your boi.