Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 8/14/20 First Practice

Cowboys22

Reaction score
But what will we do if a so-called Marinelli pick actually develops into a player? I think heads would explode.

No, Hill now becoming a player would just be all the proof anyone needed that Marinelli was the problem on Defense.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Rod only had 5 top 100 picks when he was here. 3 of them worked out when on the field and one of them was a rookie last season.

LMAOOOOOO HENNESSY you are not ****ing serious. No you're not expected to get one of the best DEs in the league in the top of the 2nd, he's far exceeded expectations. That was a good one dude lol.
Best de in the league is a stretch i probably have him top 10. taco=bust trysten hill=bust ruined maliek collins. all those bums he cheered for late in drafts was comical. rod sucks and always has. got lucky to inherit hall of famers on his line

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Best de in the league is a stretch i probably have him top 10. taco=bust trysten hill=bust ruined maliek collins. all those bums he cheered for late in drafts was comical. rod sucks and always has. got lucky to inherit hall of famers on his line

I'll just point out everything wrong.

1. I said one of the best, which you agree. You now concede he exceeded expectations which is good.
2. A player with 100 snaps is not a bust lol.
3. Ruined Collins? I'd love to hear this one, but I don't care. He helped Collins to a big pay day, example of another player Rod was successful with.
4. Every coach cheers when somebody is drafted for their position group, getting mad at that is stupid.
5. "Got lucky to inherit all those HOFs". He had Ware for literally one season, and the other three starters on the line in 2013 were Nick Hayden, George Selvie(another huge Rod win), and 31 year Jason Hatcher(another huge Rod win).

Hatcher at 31 years old, had 11 sacks and was elected to the pro bowl his only season with Rod. 11 sacks in 15 games. His other 9 seasons he had 23 sacks TOTAL lmao. "Inherited", good one.

George Selvie his two season with Rod, 10 sacks total. Selvies 4 seasons without Rod? A total of 4 sacks lol.

Fact is Rod doesn't suck, and you were mad you were wrong.

phildadon86

Reaction score

1. I said one of the best, which you agree. You now concede he exceeded expectations which is good.
3. Ruined Collins? I'd love to hear this one, but I don't care. He helped Collins to a big pay day, example of another player Rod was successful with.
4. Every coach cheers when somebody is drafted for their position group, getting mad at that is stupid.
5. "Got lucky to inherit all those HOFs". He had Ware for literally one season, and the other three starters on the line in 2013 were Nick Hayden, George Selvie(another huge Rod win), and 31 year Jason Hatcher(another huge Rod win).

Hatcher at 31 years old, had 11 sacks and was elected to the pro bowl his only season with Rod. 11 sacks in 15 games. His other 9 seasons he had 23 sacks TOTAL lmao. "Inherited", good one.

George Selvie his two season with Rod, 10 sacks total. Selvies 4 seasons without Rod? A total of 4 sacks lol.

I think he was taking about the HOF players in tampa

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

1. Ok I'll concede but I think he would be even better with a different coach.
2. He's a bust.
3. Yes collins as a rookie had 5.5 sacks. Rod moved him to 1t and he's never been the same since
4. He's a clown who signs worthless contracts on napkins at denny's
5.I was talking about TB. But you are talking about 2013 where we had the worst defense in franchise history????
6. Jason Hatcher didn't start until 2011 with us had 4.5 sacks in 10 starts. He also played 2011 and 2012 under rob ryan as a 3-4 end in 2013 we went 4-3 and he was moved to 3t which at his size and length was great for him. after that he was moved to 3-4 end again in wash.
7. Selvie had good years with us because he sucked so bad nobody put him on the field. he played a total of 4 years. 2 years under Bumanelli. 29 starts 32 games played 1,244 snaps. With the 2 other teams. 3 starts 21 games played 607 snaps. of course he would have better numbers. Just because players start on this team does not make them good.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Add taking Terrell McClain off the street to a guy that got several big contracts when he left in FA.
2 1 year deals are several big contracts? lol. he got paid like jag rotational nts get paid lol. we didn't get a comp pick for him