Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 8/26

LittleD

Reaction score
Naw, this front office is desperate to win a super bowl and won't let a million or so come between them and success. This what happens when you have arguably the best rb in the NFL and a starting qb under his rookie contract and only win 1 playoff game. If the Cowboys would have made it to or won the super bowl then they could let Zeke hangout in Cabo for as long as he wanted to.

If it was just a million they would do it right now. Stephen does not want to pay out a gob of guaranteed money to a RB who could be another Gurley with one hit.
Patriot rule is you never give a RB a second contract for big money.

birdwells1

Reaction score
If it was just a million they would do it right now. Stephen does not want to pay out a gob of guaranteed money to a RB who could be another Gurley with one hit.
Patriot rule is you never give a RB a second contract for big money.

Patriots rules work great.........when you have the g.o.a.t. coach and qb to mask talent deficiencies. How does our coach and QB combo compare to them?

Bizwah

Reaction score
Saquon getting 200 yards on the Cowboys?

CC must be inebriated. :laugh:

If there is one concern I have for the defense, it'd be the run defense.

We were gashed in our last game....big time. We've been good against the run this preseason, but it seems like we're gashed in the middle at least twice a game.

Hopefully, this doesn't turn into a trend. We've done a great job of filling the defense with some speed. I just worry about the strength in the middle some. Barkley had a pretty good game in the season finale....then we layed an egg two weeks later vs the Rams.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I still hated to see Emmit leave Dallas when he still had something in the tank. That was a huge Parcells mistake.
I think so too. We would have beaten Carolina in that playoff game if we had Emmitt instead of Troy Hambrick.