Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 8/28

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm glad to hear Jerry mention the words "agents" and "agenda".

I firmly believe that there's one going on here, with this agent trying to make a name for himself, whether or not it is in the best interests of the player.

And I think Rocky Arceneaux is succeeding, in making a bad name for himself.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Jerry nor any other GM needs to mention any player "honoring" a contract. Well within a player's rights to holdout should they so choose.

It's also withing a team's "rights" to fine the player for withholding services. Maybe it's time they start exercising their rights as well?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Zeke wouldn't be the difference or winning or losing those games anyways
Dallas should win the Giants game but if Saquon controls the clock and shortens the game we could have trouble. The Giants have good offensive weapons. Their issue is the defense.

The Commanders game will be tough. Their defense is good especially that pass rush. They are going to try to run the ball down our throats on offense with their backs. We could easily be 1-1 even if Zeke plays.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm not interested in seeing if they can extend this streak.

tenor.gif

HanD

Reaction score
Dallas should win the Giants game but if Saquon controls the clock and shortens the game we could have trouble. The Giants have good offensive weapons. Their issue is the defense.

The Commanders game will be tough. Their defense is good especially that pass rush. They are going to try to run the ball down our throats on offense with their backs. We could easily be 1-1 even if Zeke plays.

giants issue on offense has long been the OL. they have suspect qb play with a great rb, talented TE and above avg wrs. can they get enough protection for the mediocre qb play to be effective.

the skins have no good wrs. qb play is avg and teams will key the run against them imo.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

They don't have good offensive weapons.

They have a running back and a TE, that's it.

But this really has nothing to do with what said. Win or lose, Zeke wouldn't have made the difference between the two outcomes.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Whose career did garrett save? Somebody help me out with that answer. I'll wait

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm glad to hear Jerry mention the words "agents" and "agenda".

I firmly believe that there's one going on here, with this agent trying to make a name for himself, whether or not it is in the best interests of the player.

And I think Rocky Arceneaux is succeeding, in making a bad name for himself.
*cosign* :thumbup: It's pretty pathetic because Zeke is probably too incompetent to see it.