Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 8/28

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They don't have good offensive weapons.

They have a running back and a TE, that's it.

But this really has nothing to do with what said. Win or lose, Zeke wouldn't have made the difference between the two outcomes.
Some would argue that Giants have better weapons then Cowboys. Amari is injured and Zeke could miss the game. These are conference games, anything can happen.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
But if “Dak sux without Zeke”, shouldn’t the Cowboys have been awful too? Like those 4 opponents?

Instead, we beat all 4 of them while scoring 30+ in 3 of the 4 games.

Hmm.

Dak was pretty bad in 2 of them (the non-awful Giants D games).

But no, winning is a team game. Teams with a lot of talent can still beat bad teams without great QB play.

jday

Reaction score
But if “Dak sux without Zeke”, shouldn’t the Cowboys have been awful too? Like those 4 opponents?

Instead, we beat all 4 of them while scoring 30+ in 3 of the 4 games.

Hmm.
Important to note that the 4 opponents you are talking about were terrible teams the Cowboys should have beat. And I suspect the Cowboys will once again be able to beat up on the NFL bottom-feeder's again with or without Zeke in 2019.

However, the people you arguing with (not me, mind you because I'm just here for the free coffee) are actually hoping the Cowboys will win championships....that's where the real question in all of this exist...can the Cowboys win a championship without Zeke?