Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 8/3

DiResta

Reaction score

i am shocked, nay, dismayed that Mike Florio took an article submitted by a completely unbiased Calvin Watkins which was based on a controversial quote taken out of context and drawn from a loosely similar article reposted by Charean Williams from the original interview in May taken by Brandon George and tried to get a few clicks with it.
what a turn of events

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
i am shocked, nay, dismayed that Mike Florio took an article submitted by a completely unbiased Calvin Watkins which was based on a controversial quote taken out of context and drawn from a loosely similar article reposted by Charean Williams from the original interview in May taken by Brandon George and tried to get a few clicks with it.
what a turn of events

Mike Florio? Never.....:rolleyes:

TonyS

Reaction score
what a turn of events

1ikfqd.jpg