Twitter: Cowboys Tweets - 9/10

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. Of course not! He’s going to pull another 2010 and sabotage the Head Coach out of the job. I guarantee, Jason “snake in the grass” Garrett will worm his way into the interim HC role within 3 years. Dude is a textbook charlatan.
/rant.

I disagree because he will no longer have Jerry Jones looking the other way at all of his own faults, failings, and shortcomings.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
His cries for attention become even more obvious.

His ratings must be down.

I just encourage anyone who watches his show to remember this during the season, when he pretends it never happened.

Hold him accountable.
i encourage them to stop watching anything with cowherd, bayless or stephen a.
force sports networks to bring us sports expertise, not clowns.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Hate is a strong word. I hate that dude forreal
Did he cost you your job or harm your family? If it’s just the wins and losses total by a group of men in your city causes you to hate someone, that’s a sign you might be taking this too seriously.

I’ve always liked Jason as a person and will be rooting for the Giants when they don’t play Dallas.

I’m sticking to my prediction of Garrett being next HC for Jets next year.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Pffff, look at Dak getting beat to the practice field by Dalton.

I've heard of players getting fat and comfortable after a big contract but Dak lollygags this way after only getting the franchise tag pay? Maybe this is a sign of things to come if we pay him.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I disagree because he will no longer have Jerry Jones looking the other way at all of his own faults, failings, and shortcomings.
He may not get himself a decade of HC paychecks out of the Maras, but Garrett at the very least already has his eye on that job.

If in year three they arent playing well, Garrett will seize the moment.

The question is whether they retain him and turn a blind eye to all else, which was your point. Hopefully so, but probably not.

Garrett DEFINITELY has his eye on his bosses job. Is he sneaky enough to pull that off a second time? I have zero doubt he is going to try.

Terrible hire by both Judge and the organization.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I've heard of players getting fat and comfortable after a big contract but Dak lollygags this way after only getting the franchise tag pay? Maybe this is a sign of things to come if we pay him.

There is a fire that rages in Dalton compared to the subtle flame in Dak. It’s all evidenced in that photo.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He may not get himself a decade of HC paychecks out of the Maras, but Garrett at the very least already has his eye on that job.

If in year three they arent playing well, Garrett will seize the moment.

The question is whether they retain him and turn a blind eye to all else, which was your point. Hopefully so, but probably not.

Garrett DEFINITELY has his eye on his bosses job. Is he sneaky enough to pull that off a second time? I have zero doubt he is going to try.

Terrible hire by both Judge and the organization.

If I had to bet, it would be that Garrett is out of New York entirely in two years' time. Either fired along with Judge in the Giants regularly-schedule two-year coaching change, or fired sooner by Judge himself when he does a terrible job.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If I had to bet, it would be that Garrett is out of New York entirely in two years' time. Either fired along with Judge in the Giants regularly-schedule two-year coaching change, or fired sooner by Judge himself when he does a terrible job.
Probably but my prediction is that during that final mess of a season Judge ends up falling on the sword to appease the fans, and Garrett takes over because of his HC "experience." That alone is going to hang over Judge from day one.

Garrett will be interim at that point, and the question lies as to where they go from there.

Remember if Garrett is good at one thing, its convincing people he knows what he is doing...and if theres any angle to not "disrupt" the offense and Jones, it may work in favor of Garrett, especially if Jones goes to bat for him.

Hey....I hope Garrett ruins their team for as long as he did ours. Only fair right?

VACowboy

Reaction score
I'm sure there's a lot of context to it that is missing, but it's still hilarious to me.
It's funny as hell.

Context... My guess is that he's trying not to step on the rookie HC's toes.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score

I agree but I think it will be only 1 year in NY - for the Giants anyway. I expect him to accept a HC gig next year, prob with the Jets.