Twitter: Cowboy's Tweets 9/12

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Courtesy of @Mr Cowboy

I'm amazed Dak's footwork is so poor in year three.

I'll bet this picture is the throw to Jarwin that came up short. Is it any wonder - all arm, no legs. I get he's throwing on the run but he still could step into the throw - towards his target - as opposed to whatever he's doing here.

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
Courtesy of @Mr Cowboy

I'm amazed Dak's footwork is so poor in year three.

I'll bet this picture is the throw to Jarwin that came up short. Is it any wonder - all arm, no legs. I get he's throwing on the run but he still could step into the throw - towards his target - as opposed to whatever he's doing here.

Wouldnt that fall onto the Rookie qb coach he has now? hrmmm...

CWR

Reaction score
I HATE that my ad blocker quit allowing me to see tweets!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's got nothing to do with those guys. We all saw Swaim wide open for a big gainer and Dak straight up missed him.

Yeah, I saw that play too. But if you think defenses in general aren't going to defend Dallas differently with those cast offs as receiving threats you're kidding yourself. They're going to press the crap out of Dallas. What that does is make Dak's weaknesses even more exposed, because no one is worried about getting beat deep by those guys.

To say it has "nothing" to do with it suggests anyone can play WR and it doesn't matter. The only place that may be true is New England with Brady.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
You think Belichick or Kraft would bring a guy out to party who just got done dumping all over the team on Twitter? And you think they'd consider resigning him after he had a lackluster last few years?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

This is unreal

Edit: IT GETS WORSE

Conley is the only average starter out of that entire group