Twitter: Cowboy's Tweets 9/17

817Gill

Reaction score

This is what I took out of last night's game. Linehan quit attacking, it happens far too often with him and Garrett.

With the defense we have currently there's no reason to get scared. Hopefully he can fix this over the course of the season because this is one of the many things that irks fans about SL&JG. I will say last night's first quarter creativity was more than we saw all 2017 though. That's a good step forward haha

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I keep reading this story that Dallas gets the Hitchens 4th round comp pick if they cut Thompson, but I don't think its true. @AdamJT13 and @Nightman say the opposite and I believe them.
If they cut Thompson again they could get the pick back for Hitchens but right now they signed 2 FAs and lost 2 FAs and DON'T get one

Lost - Hitchens and Wilber
Signed - Flemming and Dthompson

Kaiser

Reaction score
If they cut Thompson again they could get the pick back for Hitchens but right now they signed 2 FAs and lost 2 FAs and DON'T get one

Lost - Hitchens and Wilber
Signed - Flemming and Dthompson

Is the statement about cutting him by the 10th game and getting the pick back accurate?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Is the statement about cutting him by the 10th game and getting the pick back accurate?
Yes.....if Thompson or Flemming is cut and not re-signed.....usually by the 10th game but it is not exact

texbumthelife

Reaction score

This is what I took out of last night's game. Linehan quit attacking, it happens far too often with him and Garrett.

See, I think that is 100% on Garrett. I think he makes his coordinators call off the dogs on both sides of the ball. He'd rather play mistake free, not to lose, then keep being aggressive and take chances. Garrett in a nut shell.